Jung Ma Guild Progression Thread v2.1

dinrodion

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remnants of Hope Downed 1st and 2nd Boss of HM TFB (sadly I forgot to take a picture of the 1st but here is the 2nd lol, will upload a picture next time)

2nd Boss: http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b550/Steven_Sargeant/Screenshot_2013-04-13_22_21_22_066584_zpse080e9d3.jpg

Good job guys Operator 9 was not easy for us. The increased Regulator heath along with tank squishyness in 2.0 made it very hard.

TFB did not seem possible at our current gear level which was mostly 63s. The 30 seconds to kill irregularities in phase 2 was the breaking point. Those irregularities had way to much health. Needless to say I don't think we will try again this week.

Crimson Elite

8m Story Mode TFB 2.0:

Writhing Horror: http://i.imgur.com/GDYviKH.jpg

Dread Guards: http://i.imgur.com/BYLlfDQ.jpg

Operator: http://i.imgur.com/75q7xEf.jpg

Kephess: http://i.imgur.com/rqtxF8t.jpg

TFB: http://i.imgur.com/uEQ5JSd.jpg

-Completed = 9:22pm pst, April, 10th

16m Story Mode Golden Fury: http://i.imgur.com/XQW2Pgi.jpg

-Completed = 7:41pm pst, April, 10th

*Achievement screenshots because we didn't think 2.0 TFB was worth progression.

I apologize for asking for this I do not want to make enemies.

For Golden Fury 16 Man SM would you please post the screenshot with the boss visible and the Operations group visible. I only ask because I have several guild members saying that a 16 Man pug cleared it that day. Also you guys were seen doing it on 4/13 as well so that would mean you have 24 level 55 toons and had 16 of them day 2. While this is possible and I apologize if you guys cleared it with full guild run I would still request the screen shots that are required for credit as outlined int he original post. If the screen shots were not taken I would challenge you guy to clear it Tuesday and take the screenshots. (We will be going Tuesday as well)

I am not questioning TFB SM.

Or maybe, just maybe, it means there is a story mode and hard mode version of the boss that don't share lockouts.

That is possible, however that is not my concern.

My concern is why was the standard convention for receiving credit NOT followed?

The check list in fact was completely ignored.

***How to take a good screenshot Checklist:

Is the dead boss clearly visible?

Is the difficulty setting (from the leader's portrait) completely legible?

Is the ops group window visible?

Is the codex entry (For title runs) visible?

Are you really that worried about who killed this boss first in storymode? Its a f'ing joke boss on story. Its like arguing who killed a taunta on hoth first. In fact, getting your knickers in a twist about any storymode kill in swtor is pretty stupid - storymode in this game can be completed with a group full of lobotomy patients. Edited by Dancally

What guild would go through the trouble of lying about a story mode boss clear? Get a grip. They clearly aren't lying about it so there is no reason to be skeptical. You really think Crimson Elite failed to get down a story mode boss and went through the trouble of forging an achievement? Edited by bbare

That is possible, however that is not my concern.

My concern is why was the standard convention for receiving credit NOT followed?

The check list in fact was completely ignored.

This just pains me to know that Infernal Harvest is the only guild on the server that seems to have problems and gets all anal retentive about anything that steps slightly outside the guidelines that beats them for server firsts. Clearly Crimson Elite is forging fake achievements windows to stymie the progression of Infernal Harvest. Next time I think I may have to put in "NO GUILD TEAM-UPS", aswell as have a full guild roster of attending CE members and screenshots! I feel that this is the main point that Infernal Harvest is trying to get at and next time I will take screenshots of old content that is being re-cleared in 2.0.

But all in all why get so upset over STORY MODE progression? If you feel so strongly about the ineligibility of CE's claims to these, you can go around saying you got the server firsts.

-Xaph

This just pains me to know that Infernal Harvest is the only guild on the server that seems to have problems and gets all anal retentive about anything that steps slightly outside the guidelines that beats them for server firsts. Clearly Crimson Elite is forging fake achievements windows to stymie the progression of Infernal Harvest. Next time I think I may have to put in "NO GUILD TEAM-UPS", aswell as have a full guild roster of attending CE members and screenshots! I feel that this is the main point that Infernal Harvest is trying to get at and next time I will take screenshots of old content that is being re-cleared in 2.0.

But all in all why get so upset over STORY MODE progression? If you feel so strongly about the ineligibility of CE's claims to these, you can go around saying you got the server firsts.

-Xaph

I just have to love how the people who play down the fact it was a story mode Op, are the same people posting their story mode Ops when they complete it. Server first is a server first, deal with it and stick to the rules for presenting your server first, or it didn't happen. Why on earth should CE be the exception to this? Come off it man. There's always next content patch^

So let me get this straight... They've added in an achievement system that timestamps and checks against the server that you've completed a boss and you want to go back to a picture of 8 or 16 dudes nutflexing? The idea of posting an in game achievement is superior in every way, shape, and form... Come off it.

I just have to love how the people who play down the fact it was a story mode Op, are the same people posting their story mode Ops when they complete it. Server first is a server first, deal with it and stick to the rules for presenting your server first, or it didn't happen. Why on earth should CE be the exception to this? Come off it man. There's always next content patch^

Honestly, achievements are probably the better way of posting progression due to showing exact time of the kill and so on. Due to that fact, did CE not complete both ops before Infernal Harvest?

Wat.

Edited by Seruph

Honestly, achievements are probably the better way of posting progression due to showing exact time of the kill and so on. Due to that fact, did CE not complete both ops before Infernal Harvest?

The achievement screen shot only proves one person completed it. It does not prove the guild completed it.

So if a 16 man pug forms up across 6 different guilds, who gets credit? All of the guilds? Really? If this is the case why credit the guilds? Why not credit the 16 or 8 toons that cleared instead?

The point is with that screen shot we don't know and we can't know.

The screen shots given prove definitively that a single member of CE has cleared 8M TFB SM and 16M GF SM before IH. That is all it proves. That is why we have a system in place to show:

I don't see why the rules for posting a good screen shot should not apply to CE. The rules have been the community standard for claiming boss kills.

To everyone that says SM boss kills don't count.... I ask why we are counting them on this thread and have been for all operations.

******In the interests of good faith******

IH will not contest the 8M TFB SM kills. (We acknowledge that with 99% probability that CE server first killed TFB SM 8M full clear.) In addition we will not attempt the 16M GF SM on Tuesday. We will do it after Tuesday in the interest of allowing CE to get the kill with a screen shot as outlined by the rules the community has been following. If however CE does not kill the boss before we present our kill I will contest this further. Good luck.

Edited by myrddinmelana

^ This being said I would like all credit to be directed towards; Xaphania and Doc, my faithful healer for duoing 1. 8m SM 2.0 TFB and 2. 16m SM GF

Also, I wish the best of luck to Infernal Harvest on pre-2.0 titles when you're level 55, should be a walk in the park for the most prestigious of Jung Ma's progression raiders.

Good Day.

Edited by Seruph

CE is not the exception, and I'd rather keep this thread from descending into nonsense.

1. Achievements postings for NEW/BOOSTED OPERATIONS count.

2. NM EC/Warstalker titles count, but will only be added to this archive thread (I'm working still on a 2.0 thread)

2. CE didn't pug 16m SM GF, (see #3)

3. PUGs have never been given credit for kills (even pre1.2 KP/EV), nor have they shared them.

4. Guild joint credit (OMG SOLO GUILD KILL) is only given credit to the corresponding guilds so they can share the listing.

If you have any questions, feel free to discuss them.

Edited by dinrodion

This argument needs to die in fire. Everyone and their mother believes Crimson Elite completed that boss. Why does it matter that they provided a different method of showing it than a 6 month thread that began before there was an achievement system? Crimson Elite did it fair and square. Accept it. Good God if you care that much about story mode world boss progression, you have way too much time on your hands.

CE is not the exception, and I'd rather keep this thread from descending into nonsense.

1. Achievements postings for NEW/BOOSTED OPERATIONS count.

2. NM EC/Warstalker titles count, but will only be added to this archive thread (I'm working still on a 2.0 thread)

2. CE didn't pug 16m SM GF, (see #3)

3. PUGs have never been given credit for kills (even pre1.2 KP/EV), nor have they shared them.

4. Guild joint credit (OMG SOLO GUILD KILL) is only given credit to the corresponding guilds so they can share the listing.

If you have any questions, feel free to discuss them.

How do we know CE didn't PUG slots out for SM GF 16M without the screen shot?

****In the interests of good faith****

We will wait until Wednesday to do SM GF 16M. If they have not presented a valid screen shot by then and we clear it with valid screen shots on Wednesday then IH will want credit. If the community is no longer recognizing the established rules and seeks to change them randomly then we see no reason to participate in this further.

Screen shot or it didn't happen!!!!!

Edited by myrddinmelana

The achievement screen shot only proves one person completed it. It does not prove the guild completed it.

So if a 16 man pug forms up across 6 different guilds, who gets credit? All of the guilds? Really? If this is the case why credit the guilds? Why not credit the 16 or 8 toons that cleared instead?

The point is with that screen shot we don't know and we can't know.

The screen shots given prove definitively that a single member of CE has cleared 8M TFB SM and 16M GF SM before IH. That is all it proves. That is why we have a system in place to show:

I don't see why the rules for posting a good screen shot should not apply to CE. The rules have been the community standard for claiming boss kills.

To everyone that says SM boss kills don't count.... I ask why we are counting them on this thread and have been for all operations.

******In the interests of good faith******

IH will not contest the 8M TFB SM kills. (We acknowledge that with 99% probability that CE server first killed TFB SM 8M full clear.) In addition we will not attempt the 16M GF SM on Tuesday. We will do it after Tuesday in the interest of allowing CE to get the kill with a screen shot as outlined by the rules the community has been following. If however CE does not kill the boss before we present our kill I will contest this further. Good luck.

CE needs a screenshot or it didn't happen.

How do we know CE didn't PUG slots out for SM GF 16M without the screen shot?

****In the interests of good faith****

We will wait until Wednesday to do SM GF 16M. If they have not presented a valid screen shot by then and we clear it with valid screen shots on Wednesday then IH will want credit. If the community is no longer recognizing the established rules and seeks to change them randomly then we see no reason to participate in this further.

Screen shot or it didn't happen!!!!!

Even if they pugged(taking random people by definition.) it still means they are better then you. Quit trying to maniplute words on a subject that you didnt do first and hush, believe it, sorry, your not that good.

I would like this conflict to end. We have nothing against you guys. In fact I respect you guys.

**The issue is the lack of screen shots as outlined in the original post. It is not a matter of me hating CE it is simply a matter of procedure.

Please clear it Tuesday with screen shots and claim your server first.

I will say to you the same thing i say to every scrub that talks to much in PvP... "Shhhh."

**I Support Crimson Elite in this matter. They pro they actually beat nightmare EC :) **

PPS ( if further bickering accures i suggest this matter be resolved in ranked PvP, my monies on CE ;) )

Edited by RakeshZeal

I will say to you the same thing i say to every scrub that talks to much in PvP... "Shhhh."

**I Support Crimson Elite in this matter. They pro they actually beat nightmare EC :) **

PPS ( if further bickering accures i suggest this matter be resolved in ranked PvP, my monies on CE ;) )

Well obviously CE will win, Infernal Harvest is a PVE Progression guild and their main focus is PVE.

Server Firsts, who cares anyway, your all trying to achieve the same goal, beating the whole *insert mode here* operation. Its like Sir Copperfield posting his gaming resúme on the forums.......who cares.

My 2 creds......

Edited by Jonoku