Baroness Title (A Warning)

Nakani

You may or may not know, but it's possible to get the title "Baroness" as a female bounty hunter on Alderaan. However, to do so, you need to pick the young hot head that you interact with during the storyline at the end of the chain.

HOWEVER, you also have to pick the proper followup question as well. I found this out to my despair when I didn't get the title when I finished the quest.

To be safe, pick the option that most easily agrees with him when you get the follow up dialog wheel, otherwise you'll be stuck with the followup title: "Knight of Alderaan". There is an option that basically says: "Your scum." And you think it's just one of those, "Yeah yeah, just give me my title" options. It's not. It changes what title you get.

So to sum it up, agree with the hot head every time, be a slimy sleaze ball and you'll get the Baroness title.

I was shooting for that title aswell. I was certian I made the right choices but it turns out you have to whore yourself out to get that title.

Yup... Which... I just couldn't do... So.. I got screwed out of the title...

which quest is this? i thought i finished alderan but i have neither of these titles

is this in the bonus series? i may not have finished the bonus yet, need to go check

EDIT, never mind, i found more info on this. there are actually THREE titles you can get, and you only get one, i have the 3rd one that you did not list, here is the info:

At the end of the class quest on Alderaan you get to pick the new head of house.

You get one of 3 titles depending on situation. You can only get ONE.

Kill everybody = Homewrecker.

Male Bounty Hunters, choosing either Raffid or the Lady, get the Knight of Alderaan title.

Female Bounty Hunters, choosing to Raffid and the sham marriage, get the Baroness title.

I have the homewrecker title

Edited by Kunovega

• 4 weeks later...
Are these titles (Along with "Homewrecker") still in the game? Or are did they get removed after Beta?

i have homewrecker, my friend has baroness and only just got it today, at least those 2 are still in the game

ive seen knight of alderan but it was so long ago that one might have been beta so i cant confirm that one

ive also heard people claim baron was in beta but i personally have never seen this at any time so take that with a grain of salt until actual proof exists

Yup... Which... I just couldn't do... So.. I got screwed out of the title...

You get titles appropriate to the choices you make (and it's a *********** videogame so you're not actually whoring yourself out).

Bioware gave you a choice, you made the other choice knowing full-well (or not - it doesn't matter) that you wouldn't get the title.

Quit whining like children over eleven words that don't affect your game at all. At all. LET ME REPEAT THAT: YOUR TITLE DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR GAMEPLAY AT.ALL.

I hope you get bus shocked by one of the old school shaman from wow.

Edited by UnleashedSithGod

Are these titles (Along with "Homewrecker") still in the game? Or are did they get removed after Beta?

Baron is available only to female BH who side with raffid and agree to be his "wife" (in title only)

Homewrecker is available to either gender if you take the Rist's offer and kill everyone. (the DS choice)

Knight of Alderaan is available to either gender if you side with raffid - the conversation option will mention him giving you your title.

Choosing either the old man or the lady gives you no titles, only raffid being appointed ruler gets you the various titles.

I have Baroness on my female PT, and Knight on my male Merc. All three titles are available in game.

Edited by SlimsPicken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just checked my titles and don't have ANY of them (Baroness, Homewrecker, or Knight of Alderaan) despite doing my class quest. How do I get my title, whatever it was, back?

You may or may not know, but it's possible to get the title "Baroness" as a female bounty hunter on Alderaan. However, to do so, you need to pick the young hot head that you interact with during the storyline at the end of the chain.

HOWEVER, you also have to pick the proper followup question as well. I found this out to my despair when I didn't get the title when I finished the quest.

To be safe, pick the option that most easily agrees with him when you get the follow up dialog wheel, otherwise you'll be stuck with the followup title: "Knight of Alderaan". There is an option that basically says: "Your scum." And you think it's just one of those, "Yeah yeah, just give me my title" options. It's not. It changes what title you get.

So to sum it up, agree with the hot head every time, be a slimy sleaze ball and you'll get the Baroness title.