More Iokath "Traitor" Intrigue...a Mail from the Scions

MedleyMelody

Don't worry, while I'm still tremendously intrigued, I too am getting a little tired with the "traitor" speculation :) BUT! I found an interesting piece of (maybe) information.

I think most of us originally went through the KotET story months ago, and because our mails get deleted after a certain period of time I'm not sure if anyone remembers the barrage of notes you get after completing the story. Well, I've just taken my *fourth* Empress through the story, and have just finished reading all the mails.

The last one you receive is from "The Scions of Zakuul". It starts like most of the others that you get, all congratulatory with a bit of foreshadowing, but the last part of the Scions mail reads:

"We have seen the past and future collide. You stand guard at the gates of madness, at the center of the maelstrom. It is there we will meet again in your hour of need."

Brace yourself, Outlander.

Emphasis added but...what do you all think?

"The gates of madness, the center of the maelstrom" Isn't that where Revan was being held by the Emperor? The Maelstrom?

That's true. Could be a coincidence that they're reusing the name, but it could be that there's someone else important locked up in there.