Servers Just Go Offline Without Warning??

johnduane

Think I got a 10,5,2 and 1 minute warning. Not exactly great notice but thankfully I was just finishing up a quest series when I got the first one so didn't affect me. Sucks for people who were in the middle of something big though.

Valkar Highway had warning that told the remaining time before server went down and informed us to check the forums for details. You sure you just didn't see it or were possibly in a customized chat box where you have system messages filtered out?

You mean besides the forum announcement and the periodic warnings that start 15 mins before the server went down?
'

Right because I always sit on the goddamn forums when I'm playing. They already did 8 hrs downtime, why would I expect more? Also there was NO warning that I got and I was on at least 10 minutes before it went down.

got pleanty of warning on my server 15 mins,10,5 and so on

still shutting down at EU prime-time seams a bit stupid and a great way to lose players dont see why EU maintainace cant be done at 1am GMT guess bio-ware thinks we aint as important as the americans

I was doing the Assassin Pit 305 quest, and just get a disconnect. No warning???

REALLY PROFESSIONAL BIOWARE.

You may be glad you got disco'd. :)

Sorry, I just did that sucker yesterday and I think my left eyelid is still twitching.

Oh...and on Frostclaw, plenty of warning.

'

Right because I always sit on the gosh darn forums when I'm playing. They already did 8 hrs downtime, why would I expect more? Also there was NO warning that I got and I was on at least 10 minutes before it went down.

Yeah they defeinitely gave warnings at 15,10, and 5 minutes. Then every minute thereafter. If you didn't see them then you disabled announcement text or were really really in the zone. It didn't just pop up in chat. It popped up in big red letters in the middle of the screen.

You may be glad you got disco'd. :)

Sorry, I just did that sucker yesterday and I think my left eyelid is still twitching.

Oh...and on Frostclaw, plenty of warning.

you may be right, that last bug was smackin me pretty good when it went dark.

'

Right because I always sit on the gosh darn forums when I'm playing. They already did 8 hrs downtime, why would I expect more? Also there was NO warning that I got and I was on at least 10 minutes before it went down.

They gave plenty of warnings that flash on your screen and chat. If you've been to the fleet station you'd know why the servers are down. They bugged up Fleet thus destroying it. Do you really want to sit on fleet all by yourself?

'

Lol that's nearly what we got just now on Kellian Jarro: it was 10 min first, then 5 min in about 1 min, then the rest 1 min warnings came out in a space of 30 sec each. Wander what was so critical that they restarted the servers in such a panic

Edit: hmm guess we'll get all the dailies reset too? :)

Edit edit: **** wrong quote :(

Edited by iFruit

Also in addition to no warning, it just gave me the oh-so-familiar 9000 error. Idiots.

Since there clearly was a warning, here is a space for you to fill in your apology:

Edited by Kthx