I hate General Garza

Kogarvandalin

Poor troopers, Garza was like a nightmare I woke screaming from when I finished the story. A nightmare about a grandma in a leotard forcing me to travel to Coruscant all the time just to yell at me. That ..pose she always stood in. GAH Wish I could scrub the memories away.

wait you can arrest her i know you talk her in to coming clean bout spec ops record or joining sis

In the single class mission of SOR, after cleaning up her mess, you can tell her that you'll make sure the republic knows every detail and you will go against her in court.

Well To be honest during the 1-50 class story she did not bother me too much, until I got to Rishi, where it looks as if power went to her head, she saw how 'influential' Havoc became so she tried to replicate that at ANY COST.

Saying that I did have my disagreements with Garza over instances such as the 'cyborg' civilians etc

My friend and I are duo'ing through trooper/smuggler at the moment, he meet General Garza last night and we could not help but noticing that for having an old granny face she still has a pretty bangin body. Though we decided it was most likely due to an enormous use of those body shaping garments , so even if you paper bagged her head to cover up the granny face once the clothes came off there would be a deluge of wrinkly flesh. Also she was kinda *****y.

My friend and I are duo'ing through trooper/smuggler at the moment, he meet General Garza last night and we could not help but noticing that for having an old granny face she still has a pretty bangin body. Though we decided it was most likely due to an enormous use of those body shaping garments , so even if you paper bagged her head to cover up the granny face once the clothes came off there would be a deluge of wrinkly flesh. Also she was kinda *****y.

All throughout the story, I was thinking t

Why would you even go there!!

My Trooper doesn't really get along with Garza and I was thrilled to finally put her in her place and turn her in. I'd love to sacrifice her and Saresh to Arcann.