Mounts is very slow in this game.

Delaborga

well as the title says, im riding a speeder bike and well, it just seems slow, very slow indeed considering that it should be a 90% and above, i felt more and more like i was falling asleep on my mount and i really would like if bioware could give the mounts a bigger push, i mean, its just not even fun to ride them its just like its a must because you dont wanna walk all the way BUT still it feels noway near a speeder bike that gets you through the landscape,

they could just take away sprint and then you will love the mount speed

well yeah i guess your right but still, it just fells so slow, in wow it feels like a horse's speed was great and also for a flying mount, but here, it just feels like 90% is slooooow

Don't upgrade your mount in WoW past the level 40 mount speed. It isn't fast.

They aren't going to give you the fastest possible speed here on release, they are going to save it for future updates/expansions. If they give you the best of everything right off the bat there is no reason to purchase expansions. Expansions keep the game fresh.

Don't upgrade your mount in WoW past the level 40 mount speed. It isn't fast.

They aren't going to give you the fastest possible speed here on release, they are going to save it for future updates/expansions. If they give you the best of everything right off the bat there is no reason to purchase expansions. Expansions keep the game fresh.

well there is just this big problem that the game is about to go dead, its the fastest dropping subcription game i have ever seen, 2 month and all servers is light/standard. there is ALOT of things that can be made better but unfortunate thats not something they can do with a patch or an expansion, only remaking the entire game so that it will feel better and have ppl stay playing it for years to come. but only 2 month now and ppl is allready tired of the game,

if new content or old content is getting an update wont come soon they have to close the game or make it F2P, and thats a shame since i really enjoy the game, it could be so much more

but 18 ppl on each planets and only 1 is MABYE responding in general chat thats just poor, :s? thats not MMO stuff, the game just feels like a single player game now.

The item type is called mount... Why did they feel the need to keep WoW terminology?

Ya that was my point.. LOL... old habits die hard apparently lol

Look up the definition of mount.. *sigh

No... :rolleyes:

Edited by Creedon