Transfer Q's

JonnyMadDog

Ok, let's try this again, in a shorter, simpler fashion...

Greetings,

Despite mey opinyon of this servr being low, and am likely going to transfer, as am going nowhere here, and will be posting a similar thread on other servr forums to see which have, and how much of, what ey'm LF to do and to buy, and then that will determine which one/s ey go to, and in what order ey do so, ey figured ey might as well give it a go asking these things here again.

Am LFGs for top-tier content on the Rep side, am the subject of much abuse ovr the past 2 yrs here, and want to vindicate that by dwning upcoming NITmode versions of ops (dred fortres and palac for ex) WRLD FIRST and secret boses such as haytful essenc (which has been done before ey could get to it, know, just sayn as an ex.) WRLD FIRST, only, ey looked at some of the top-tier gilds' sites, and ey'm not keen on:

submitting a formal application to em,

nor be recorded, unless maybe for a wrld first, which ey'll just mute mey mic in their voiceovr program,

nor join their battl-counter (torpRse for ex.), at least not till ey'm in full top-tier gear, as it will be lower then the rest in grp's, and don't wanna keep hearing that, ey get peopl wanna know ey know what ey'm doing, and ey do, ey know mey build and rotation, it's just a gear issue w/ mself,

nor actually have to join the gild in question n run around with their tag on mey nameplate,

but if yr gild is a top-tier one that doesn't have such req.'s, (ey know some that don't ey've run with and been successful in tough content before, just they usually full, so it's semi-frequent only), or usually does but are willing to make an exception, plz PM mself w/ info/voiceovr info, maybe for a verbal interview, etc.

Ey also WTB any skip tracr crates and packs one may hav to sell, particularly for the ambasador hoverchair speedr, and model domin. and suprem. fighters. If yrself has any rare and/or discontinued items and/or these listed items on any servr, plz PM mself with info (such as servr/chr name, items have, etc.) also to discuss a deal.

Plz excuse some mispelt words, can explain em, if one doesn't already know why ey typ some, select, words incorrectly (it's not to mess with others).

Oh, and if this servr seems to be the one ey should go to/am invitd to the most, ey can't get mey chr name here when ey was making placeholder chrs recently for potential transfers, as someon took it and is posing as mself on this servr Pot5, as of this typn, that persn is NOT the reel mself, this is.

Thanks for readn.

Ey'm not tryn to "b cool" with the mispeln of certain words, and am not a tool either, the peopl who lambast mself for not wantign to typ out words that make mself uncomfortabel typn out and libel ey'm a trol on the other hnd...And thx for the one reply of yrself liking it here after bringin soem chrs here, if ey evr decide ey'd liek to come here, which ey'd like to do sometime, at least for a time, ey need the persn who took mey name on Pot5 to rename/delete first, as ey'd rly prefn to tor ename mey main.

JMD, seriously, you are not trying to tell me that the crap you type out, is easier to type than actually spelling correctly. How long did it take you to type that out? 15 minutes? Took you longer to misspell on purpose than it would if you had just typed it out. But I am guessing you already know this.

Yeah, stay on your scrub server. We don't need the likes of you infesting our server.

No, ey can typ efficiently whether adhering to mey preferences ey have here and in-gam, or with impeccable grammr/etc. if ey was writin a reasearch papr. Ey'm not troln srsly, and yrself didn't do yrself any favors insultn the servr ey've called home sicne pre-launch a "scrub" one, despite mey low opinyon of it as of late. Srsly, some peopl, the oens who bash mself for no reason rly make a dent in mey fayth in this race...thankfully there's nicer, lelvel-heded ones with open minds that restore some of it sometimes...if there's any readn mey threads, thx, and thx to any who've supported mself over the past few yrs. Just LFGs n WTB stuff, PM if interested, that's all.

No, nor of their descent, ey believe, am a suthern whytboi who just has probs using certain words in S W T O R-related material, but to get the message across, just mispel em, therefore have mey cayk n eet it too. Long stry, see "j.m.d" thread under suggest box/gen discuss. Thx for inquiring tho.

His impeccable grammar. True story...loooong story. Let me know if you can decipher it.

That... was putrid. That post might as well be labeled a WMD towards the human mind as I literally feel my sanity slowly slipping away with.every "ey" I see.

Bioware. I beg of you please just remove jmd from the game abd servers? I promise the whole JC server with thank.you

No they won't there's actually some decent nice peopl on JC, despite mself wanting to leave it due to the inordinate amount of peopl ike yrself, and reported again for doin such here, can't believe some of the neg. posters posts ey'm getting's gall to come on a more public forum, where all can see their reel charactr then just in chats.

Bware should ban all the peopl who trol mself and othrs, ey'm not the one who should be, ey'm not a trol.

Ey'm not giving up, mey resolve gets stronger per evry stunning act of negativ behavior ey receive, just like in wzones. Ey will do wrld first nitmode and secret bos content with some peopl somewhere on some servr here, and be among the best and vindicate all the b-es ey got/get, just bringit. - da Rok and mself.

No they won't there's actually some decent nice peopl on JC, despite mself wanting to leave it due to the inordinate amount of peopl ike yrself, and reported again for doin such here, can't believe some of the neg. posters posts ey'm getting's gall to come on a more public forum, where all can see their reel charactr then just in chats.

Bware should ban all the peopl who trol mself and othrs, ey'm not the one who should be, ey'm not a trol.

Ey'm not giving up, mey resolve gets stronger per evry stunning act of negativ behavior ey receive, just like in wzones. Ey will do wrld first nitmode and secret bos content with some peopl somewhere on some servr here, and be among the best and vindicate all the b-es ey got/get, just bringit. - da Rok and mself.

Swapping servers isn't going to fix anything. As long as you continue to type like that you're going to get either ignored instantly or people are going to troll you. I know you can type normally, I've seen you do it before. The way you type now is extremely annoying which is why I had you ignored on all my toons. So for the love of God stay on JC till you decide to type like a normal person.

There's no reason to ignor mself and yrself and all othrs who do should take mself off of it. Ey'm not troln anyone.

Ey'm remaining tru to mself anywhere ey go.

Ey will not give up and will do wrld firsts, etc..

Ey can typ normally, btu when yrself says"yrself has seen mself do it", it must have been a sentenc that did not contain any of the select words ey feel uncomfortable typn here or in chats OR didn't need to typ em to get the message across without needing to typ em and mispel em to adhere to mey preferences. For ex...

"How's the temperature on the fleet?"

Ey have no problm typn that correctly, (permitting not typo-ing it up, as soemtiems ey typo legit, and have the time/space to do so typ that sentenc) ey don't feel uncomfortable typn that or anything in that question, however...

"Ey'm thinking of going to another servr" contains 2 things of which ey don't want to typ out as they go against mey rpeferences ey listed at least 8 reasons ey typ the way ey do, and soem of the words ey pref not to typ out correctly on mey "tell-all" thread that was under gen discuss nor under suggest box entitled "j.m.d", feel free to look it up, it even has a key to deciphering some words ey mispel, to find out wat they r, even tho it's NOT hard AT ALL to figure it out, the amount of peopl who legit don't have a clu wat some words ey typ out is very small, most just say they didn't get it and mey typn "gave em cancr", which is highly unnecessary.

I only see 7 reasons in that "tell all" thread..

The first reason makes me wonder why in the hell you don't just go to a RP server...

You clearly hate most of the words in the English language...And I can't for the life of me understand how so many words can bring up unpleasant things...

Your fourth reasoning makes no bloody sense...In fact, your reasoning really doesn't make any sense.

The way you type is just very painful to read. I find myself doing more skimming than actually reading.

I only see 7 reasons in that "tell all" thread..

The first reason makes me wonder why in the hell you don't just go to a RP server...

You clearly hate most of the words in the English language...And I can't for the life of me understand how so many words can bring up unpleasant things...

Your fourth reasoning makes no bloody sense...In fact, your reasoning really doesn't make any sense.

The way you type is just very painful to read. I find myself doing more skimming than actually reading.

Feel the pain of everyone who had been on JC since launch.

Ey may go to some but mainly for shoppn purposes only, at least if a top-tier gild doesn't reside on one that does what am lookn to do, or does, but won't accept mself, for some mundane reason/s. Only if one does and PMs mself with info/etc., will ey probly make that servr mey new home, which am lookn for in a servr atm, a new one to call home (stay for a long time).

Ey didn't go to one originally at pre-launch due to not knowing the particulars of wat ey can/can't say there, due to it being an R P servr, and wanted/want to do all aspects, pv E, R P, and pv P, and may want to discuss reel lyf things once in awhile/break kayfab(e), only, of course, due to mey preferences, mispel words am uncomfortable with that ey'd think is breakin kayfab(e), and asumed pv P would be a faceoll for the opposing team/non-existnt on such a servr, but didn't know, till now/recently, all servrs are pretty much the same, with some differences, instead of very different, with some similarities, as ey had thought.

Ey don't "hayt" "most" of the words in the languag yrself suggested ey do, rather, some ey pref not to typ here or in-gam correctly, if have to at all, for the sake of structure.

If yrself can't read, just ignor, no need to say (as has been said to mself before) "that sentenc gave mself cancr" which is unnecessary, and isnultn to thsoe who have it in reel lyf.

If yr just gunna skim mey post n comment on it, why comment on it at all if didn't read the whole thing...but thx for at least givin it a go.

I have not read anymore than a paragraph total of anything he has said combined. I suggest to simply stop responding to his posts. We are only giving him more of what he wants. It's like catering to a child's temper tantrums. It only promotes more temper tantrums.

Wraiven why don't you just stop responding if you don't even read anything he says? ****, its hard to read if you're not used to it and he's got some different opinions on guilds, but he's reasonable and isn't being a dick like you.