List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot that Bastila Shan's lightsaber is in the game. You can't get it anymore, it used to be a drop from NiM Karagga's Palace.

I would very much love to have it added back.

Awesome thread. I still need to check off most of the Tales/KotoR comic armor sets. I've got all the ones from the game, my main wears Bastila's.

~ Eudoxia

(Force Scream!)

You'd forgot mention. Sith assassin and Triumvirate Sith Lord mask and armor from kotor II. Looks cool.

If those are the ones I think they are, the Assassin's outfit is #4 and #29 on the KotOR II TSL NPC's section! :cool:

You forgot that Bastila Shan's lightsaber is in the game. You can't get it anymore, it used to be a drop from NiM Karagga's Palace.

I would very much love to have it added back.

Awesome thread. I still need to check off most of the Tales/KotoR comic armor sets. I've got all the ones from the game, my main wears Bastila's.

~ Eudoxia

Yeah, I know that there are alot of those old drops/PVE/PVP Vendors weapons that were named like Bastila's Lightsaber and Atton's blaster that aren't on the list. When I first made this list almost three years ago, it had started out as a list for adding the armors to the CM, but I could all those old weapons onto the list under the KotOR weapons players want section!

Also, thank you! I'm always glad to see more people find this thread! My characters all wear a mix of these outfits, my Shadow wears a mix of Bastila's, and the Noble Attendant’s armor set, along with Mira's headband. And Zayne's gauntlets are perfect for a Jedi Knight! Even though I made this list, I am a bit ashamed to admit, I only have half of the armors on the list in game. *Cough* BWA, please re-release the Galactic Legends Pack! */Coug*

I admit, anytime I see someone wearing any of the armors on the list, or using the weapons, I wonder if this list influenced the devs into adding these items and feel kinda happy.

• 1 month later...

**ATTENTION**

Looks like BioWare answered my priers (And constant pestering!) and rereleased the Galactic Legends pack on the CM! IF there are any armors you don't have, you can try your luck! Of the packs I got 10 armors I already had; (2 Bastila Shan's Armor Sets, 1 Juhani's armor set, 1 Calo Nord's Armor Set, 1 Jolee Bindo's Armor Set, 2 Canderous Ordo's Armor Sets, 1 Vintage Republic Military Armor Set, 1 Visas Marr's Armor Set, 1 Carth Onasi's Armor Set, and 1 Mandalore the Perserver's Armor Set.) I might keep those as "gifts to give away when this thread turns three years old in September.

I also managed to get Atris's Armor set, Kreia's Armor Set, The KotOR 1 Sith Trooper's Armor set And the Revanite Champion's Armor set, non of which I had, or had parts of! I can at least mark those off of my KotOR Armors excel spreadsheet.

So, what else did everyone get?

• 4 weeks later...

Since I like this thread I'll make a post here instead of making a new one.

I am greatly displeased with the disappearance of lore sets from the entire alliance shipment. There hasn't been a single lore set since 4.0.

I urge and beg Bioware to re-introduce lore sets into cartel market, there are so many left to explore.

I'd like to see Revan's actual outfit from KotOR 1, 2, and the Revan book (not the version from SWTOR) in the game with the cape down.

I'd also like to see Revan's lightsaber added to the game, considering the asset is already available for Revan, himself.

• 1 month later...

I can't believe I forgot about the three year anniversary of my starting of this thread! D: But, I have been focusing on school, so I clearly forgot.

I was going to give out some of the duplicate KotOR armors I got when the Galactic Legends pack was released, and I might do that, but I am not sure if it is worth it, since most people who post in this thread, like (Alec :p) already has all the KotOR armors, and I wouldn't know how to even go about giving them away.

Since I like this thread I'll make a post here instead of making a new one.

I am greatly displeased with the disappearance of lore sets from the entire alliance shipment. There hasn't been a single lore set since 4.0.

I urge and beg Bioware to re-introduce lore sets into cartel market, there are so many left to explore.

Agreed, there are still quite a few armors they can add in as well. I just need Mical and Bao-Dur's outfits, and then all of the KotOR II companion outfits will be in the game.

And if not with packs, maybe rep items?

I'd like to see Revan's actual outfit from KotOR 1, 2, and the Revan book (not the version from SWTOR) in the game with the cape down.

I'd also like to see Revan's lightsaber added to the game, considering the asset is already available for Revan, himself.

Well, the assist is kind of in the game for Revan's robe (If you look at the outfit from Shadow of Revan) Just need to clean it up a lot, and add/remove some bits.

As for the lightsaber, like you said, it is already in the game, so shouldn't be hard to add. I wonder if it would be bad to add a Light V or Dark V requirement to it? Eh, yeah.

Actually, what I'd want to see is the Lightsaber Revan used during the Mandalorian Wars and When he was Darth Revan.

Lana also uses the same saber in Forged Alliances (just recently noticed this playing through my DvL Sith Warrior who ironically enough is an almagation of Malak and Sion named Malakor Sionus). Technically it IS in game for player use though every version I have been able to find is locked to dark/light side level 4 or 5 users only. I wish they would add a non alignment locked version even if it has to be through the CM, just let me have it or (as the Zakuulan Knights would say) Izax take you Bioware! I mean come on I have the damn thing IN REAL LIFE (both his KOTOR and SWTOR versions), let me have it in game please.

As for the lightsaber, like you said, it is already in the game, so shouldn't be hard to add. I wonder if it would be bad to add a Light V or Dark V requirement to it? Eh, yeah.

Like I said above, it already is in game with a alignment lock. Several versions actually, here's the links to the ones that are/were (some are no longer obtainable) in game:

http://tor-fashion.com/vile-force-sentinel-lightsaber/

http://tor-fashion.com/lifebleeder/

http://tor-fashion.com/lightsaber-of-inexorable-defense/

http://tor-fashion.com/lightsaber-of-the-force-savant/

http://tor-fashion.com/shadowbringers-lightsaber/

http://tor-fashion.com/virtuous-ancient-ardent-blades-lightsaber/

http://tor-fashion.com/vile-primeval-ardent-blades-lightsaber/

http://tor-fashion.com/stygian-force-invoker-lightsaber/

Agreed. :/ Here is hoping there are more with 5.0! (I just really want Bao-Dur and Mical!) I love seeing people wearing the lore armors when I run around ingame. It makes this thread feel worth it!

I would love to see Bao-Dur's armor ingame, but only if it gives you his energy globe elbow with it. I don't see why they couldn't as some of the cybernetic armors greatly change your characters body structure already, so this woulnd't be all that different.

Edited by LordGwaereon

• 1 month later...

Happy post Eternal Throne launch all! First of all, sorry about going silent, I had some family emergencies happen, along with midterms/finals (Yay for School!) Anyway, Sadly nothing new on the Lore armor front. Although, I can hope someone from the CM team reads this thread (Which, I wouldn't be surprised if they did), and decide to give us some of the remaining KotOR armors.

So, I have a number of KotOR armors from the Galactic Legends pack that I already own (List here), that I thought I would give away in honor of SWTOR's fifth anniversary (I planned to give them away to celebrate the three year anniversary of my starting this thread, but school. haha). Assuming anyone that views this thread DOESN'T already own any of those armors/weapons. I'm just not sure how I would even go about giving away the few armors I have.

PS: I wonder if I should add the Outlander Observer Armor, and the Coil Explorer armor set as reskins of their respected armors (Calo Nord and Mandalore the Preserver) to the list as reskins.

Lana also uses the same saber in Forged Alliances (just recently noticed this playing through my DvL Sith Warrior who ironically enough is an almagation of Malak and Sion named Malakor Sionus). Technically it IS in game for player use though every version I have been able to find is locked to dark/light side level 4 or 5 users only. I wish they would add a non alignment locked version even if it has to be through the CM, just let me have it or (as the Zakuulan Knights would say) Izax take you Bioware! I mean come on I have the damn thing IN REAL LIFE (both his KOTOR and SWTOR versions), let me have it in game please.

Pity, that the model isn't really in the game, outside of a world drop. Unless it drops from the GC crates...

Like I said above, it already is in game with a alignment lock. Several versions actually, here's the links to the ones that are/were (some are no longer obtainable) in game:

http://tor-fashion.com/vile-force-sentinel-lightsaber/

http://tor-fashion.com/lifebleeder/

http://tor-fashion.com/lightsaber-of-inexorable-defense/

http://tor-fashion.com/lightsaber-of-the-force-savant/

http://tor-fashion.com/shadowbringers-lightsaber/

http://tor-fashion.com/virtuous-ancient-ardent-blades-lightsaber/

http://tor-fashion.com/vile-primeval-ardent-blades-lightsaber/

http://tor-fashion.com/stygian-force-invoker-lightsaber/

Well, I mean't more of, would players get mad if something that is from KotOR is locked behind a Light or Dark requirement... Then again, considering post 5.0, it would be the least hated thing. Haha.

I would love to see Bao-Dur's armor ingame, but only if it gives you his energy globe elbow with it. I don't see why they couldn't as some of the cybernetic armors greatly change your characters body structure already, so this woulnd't be all that different.

*Sigh* Yeah, I get that the CM team most likely wants to make original armors, but... I think we can all agree that more Lore/KotOR armors would be great! Since Bao-Dur and The Disciple are the last two members of the KotOR II party members whose armor isn't in game.

PS, sorry it took me so long to reply!

• 4 months later...

First of all, if anyone is still following this thread, You should get a cookie and some Blue Milk. Especially since there isn't much to talk about unless a new KotOR related item is added to a pack, or someone has an idea or suggestion for something to add to the list.

Second, Happy 5.2 day! Hopefully you are all enjoying Iokath and the updated Intro cutscenes for the class stories. I won't be able to get on until I get out of class (Cruse you Science Fiction film class!!!), but, I've seen some of the Intro scenes on youtube and I am liking what I am seeing! Hopefully we'll see more updates like that to the rest of the class stories and Makeb/Oricon.

Thirdly, I admit, part of the reason I am bumping/necroing this, is so our new Game Producer Keith hopefully sees this, and knows that there are still quite a few KotOR armors that players would like to see in the game, and hopefully, one day, we'll start to see some of them come back in Cartel Packs, or a new Galactic Legends pack! Like I've said, I am proud of how far this thread has come, and how seeing the armors worn by players in game makes me feel happy, I like to just hope we can try and get some more of the Armors or other items (*Cough* Bao-Dur and The Disciple's armors *Cough*) added to the game!

Hopefully Keith was in favor of lore sets and may see to their return. I was pretty sad to see them gone with release of Kotfe. Thing is with lore sets SWTOR actually had some connection to other EU material making it part of the same universe. Right now it feels even more remote from other KotOR - related works and lack of lore sets doesn't help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings all! I've been thinking about revamping the list and putting the items we have and don't have in the game in spoiler boxes to save room, which is something I should have done a LONG time ago. But looking back, I am so happy with the armors we do have... but we need more! :p

Also, I had an idea for a "Second Galactic Legends Armor Pack" that would include some of the other KotOR armors that are not in the "Galactic Legends Armor Pack"... But, I have no idea which I would include! So if you have any suggestions from the list of items we DO have, that would be great!

Dunno if I already posted this, but I gotta get this Sand People Chieftain NPC armor from KOTOR

I don't think I have it to the list, but I will totally add that! As well as the Male and Female Sand People armor from K1! Assuming I can find a good picture of the female Sand People armor! Thanks! :rak_03:

Having the classic Revan's armor in TOR would be great, too. :[ With cape and all. In-game version is bad and not unique as it shares model with so many other inquisitor sets.

So true, and I hate those walkie talkies on the forearms of TOR's Revan's armors and holostatue. They utterly don't belong there.

KOTOR (I/II) armor sets are usually cream-of-the-crop stuff. MANY players love seeing new sets in game. I'm always looking forward to it. It has been a while; it'd be fantastic to see more.

Edited by Willjb

So true, and I hate those walkie talkies on the forearms of TOR's Revan's armors and holostatue. They utterly don't belong there.

KOTOR (I/II) armor sets are usually cream-of-the-crop stuff. MANY players love seeing new sets in game. I'm always looking forward to it. It has been a while; it'd be fantastic to see more.

Thankfully those aren't on the "Normal" Revan armor, just the Shadow of Revan set, and holostatue.... which I forgot to put on the forum list and spreadsheet. :rolleyes:

Agreed! I've loved some of the recent armors (Anything with the Alliance logo is cool, since my Trooper/Agent wear those), but I think everyone can agree, we need more KotOR/Pre-TOR lore armors.

I did say on the Road Map thread that I would make a whole crate of Wookiee Cookies for the studio if we got some more KotOR era armors, the promise still stands!

Let's wait until the 27th, because I honestly believe (if albeit I am admittedly a little naive) we will be getting some brand new armor sets after BW is done with their "spring cleaning". Who knows, the CM might even receive "traditional Jedi robes" for a certain someone. I don't remember for sure, but weren't two of the armor sets that are being removed Jedi sets?

Let's wait until the 27th, because I honestly believe (if albeit I am admittedly a little naive) we will be getting some brand new armor sets after BW is done with their "spring cleaning". Who knows, the CM might even receive "traditional Jedi robes" for a certain someone. I don't remember for sure, but weren't two of the armor sets that are being removed Jedi sets?

I agree that we may get some new armor sets, but it most likely won't be until 5.3, or else we would have heard about it on the SWTOR Subreddit. The current trend seems to be put certain items on the CM as a direct sale, like the Sith Recluse armor (And the Ebon Hawk model mini pet? That was a weird choice). We might (Finally) get Revan's SoR armor set, or an equally expensive set like Tulak Hord's. But I don't we'll get anything "new" until next month.

Speaking of CM items, I'm planning to put the Revan Holostatue on the list and spreadsheet, (Now to find one for cheap on the GTN!), but I am wondering if I should add the various Revan stronghold statues to the list. I figure I have the HK-51 statue from a few years ago on there, so it would make sense to add those Revan statues. Also, Outlander Observer Armor, and the Coil Explorer armor set as reskins of their respected armors (Calo Nord and Mandalore the Preserver) to the list as reskins.

I agree that we may get some new armor sets, but it most likely won't be until 5.3, or else we would have heard about it on the SWTOR Subreddit.

Actually, yeah, I think you might be right! which still isn't that long to wait.

So, during a conversation on the SWTOR Subreddit yesterday about the new stronghold (Which we all know or have a good idea where it is located), I had mentioned that I hope the ambient music from that planet plays repeatedly while in the stronghold. And that led to talk about music from the KotOR games, which gave me an idea for a new stronghold decoration; the "Jukebox: Galactic Legends". It would work like the rest of the jukebox decorations in the game, and play the music from the first two KotOR games. I know that the other jukebox's only play four songs, but maybe this could be the rare exception, and it could play all the tracks from both KotOR I and TSL's soundtracks.

• 3 months later...

Hey all! So, we finally have a new KotOR era lore armor in the game, the Shikaakwan Royalty armor set from the Dawn of the Jedi comics, I will try and update the list on the first page, and the spreadsheet (For those who use it) this weekend, once I have a break from homework.

Also, thanks to KotOR 1 being re-released on the Xbox One, the Dev's have released some KotOR themed items on the CM. This is also a chance to show the team that we want more KotOR Era armors (Especially Bao-Dur and The Disciple's armor), and if you are like me, and missing some of the armors, this is your chance to get them!

Hey all! So, we finally have a new KotOR era lore armor in the game, the Shikaakwan Royalty armor set from the Dawn of the Jedi comics, I will try and update the list on the first page, and the spreadsheet (For those who use it) this weekend, once I have a break from homework.

Also, thanks to KotOR 1 being re-released on the Xbox One, the Dev's have released some KotOR themed items on the CM. This is also a chance to show the team that we want more KotOR Era armors (Especially Bao-Dur and The Disciple's armor), and if you are like me, and missing some of the armors, this is your chance to get them!

Idd, I am actually hoping they're going to make a return to the source material for armor inspiration because "their own" stuff in the past months has been absolutely dreadful.