Unstable Arbiters Lightsaber/Staff

StarkHelsing

Wow you sure do like to rant a lot about something you seem to have no understanding of what so ever ( supply and demand ).

I would go into it further but Ratajack has more than done an adequate job.

No he hasn't all he's done is supported greed. I'm sorry but let me put it flat out. Putting currently available and easy free obtainable items from the Cartel Market for over 1 million credits is greed pure and simple. There is well enough supplies of currently available Cartel Market items and so no demand for them. The only possible people who may want them are f2ps who can't afford to buy off the Cartel Market and they have a credit limit and cannot afford to pay 1 mil for that item. I'm sorry but I have seen enough in the game to know all the high prices are just greed. I won't and refuse to listen to people who support it. You can say I have no understanding all you want but I'm not stupid and I know exactly what it is. Sorry but it's the truth and no one wants to hear it.

Example a 500 Cartel Coin lightsaber such as Thexan's Lightsaber should not be on the GTN for 1mil. I don't even have to grind for that I can just use my free complementary coins for that. This is just to make my point. There are other items that are the same way. Granted there are some high Cartel Market items that are over 500 but still easy to obtain when you save up your Cartel Coins or purchase Cartel Coins (let's be honest if you can afford a subscription you can afford to buy Cartel Coins once in a great while I know I do.) I am using Thexan's Lightsaber as an example I already own it and use it and used my complementary coins to buy it so this is just an example. Don't go telling me to use my Cartel Coins to buy it cause I already own it.

Edited by DarthEnrique

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he hasn't all he's done is supported greed. I'm sorry but let me put it flat out. Putting currently available and easy free obtainable items from the Cartel Market for over 1 million credits is greed pure and simple. There is well enough supplies of currently available Cartel Market items and so no demand for them. The only possible people who may want them are f2ps who can't afford to buy off the Cartel Market and they have a credit limit and cannot afford to pay 1 mil for that item. I'm sorry but I have seen enough in the game to know all the high prices are just greed. I won't and refuse to listen to people who support it. You can say I have no understanding all you want but I'm not stupid and I know exactly what it is. Sorry but it's the truth and no one wants to hear it.

Example a 500 Cartel Coin lightsaber such as Thexan's Lightsaber should not be on the GTN for 1mil. I don't even have to grind for that I can just use my free complementary coins for that. This is just to make my point. There are other items that are the same way. Granted there are some high Cartel Market items that are over 500 but still easy to obtain when you save up your Cartel Coins or purchase Cartel Coins (let's be honest if you can afford a subscription you can afford to buy Cartel Coins once in a great while I know I do.) I am using Thexan's Lightsaber as an example I already own it and use it and used my complementary coins to buy it so this is just an example. Don't go telling me to use my Cartel Coins to buy it cause I already own it.

Gonna have to agree with MeNaCe-NZ. You're in love with the sound of your own proverbial voice and seem to have zero understanding of how economics, real or virtual, work. :rolleyes:

Interesting point coming from someone who fed the greed by buying the Darth Revan armour from GTN. What was it you paid.....5 million just for a pair of gloves? You prove the point of the free market - if someone wants it badly enough, they will save up and buy it. If they CAN save up and buy it, then it's not "overpriced".