Order of The Iron Fist - Empire Guild

TheNoobFund

<Order of The Iron Fist> is now recruiting! We are a Heavy RP, PvE, and PvP Guild! We have a Master/Apprentice as well as Millitary Ranks. With a working Website, Discord, SH, and working on FS. /w if interested or if you have questions.

So that's just the in-game advertisement I use. Though here I will post a little more about it. So it is a fairly new guild, been around for about a month now with still low numbers. Reason being old GL went up and quit the guild, taking all of the credits with him. We are a friendly community willing to help new players grow or even help those semi-new players grind for gear or even help them with the story. The Guild is run off of Star Forge and is an open community to anyone of any skill type. Whether you be new to RP and want to try it, or you have been doing it for years. Though do not let that fool you into believing it is an RP only guild. We do allow other forms of players in and I will be setting up OPS teams and PvP teams in the near future. Events usually happen on Saturdays around 6pm CST. Though if you cannot always attend the events it will never be held against you. With the Master/Apprentice system, there are several ways to rank up as a sith. 1.) Through RP events. 2.) Your master has deemed you ready and the Council will vote on it. 3.) You have been an active member in the guild through donations of any sort, or helping out other members. 4.) Time in guild. Now for the Military members who are not sith you can rank up through relatively the same way. The only difference is your Commanding Officer has to recommend you and then you will stand in front of the council and they will vote. Now I know, I have mentioned this council twice now. NO, it is not a Dark Council. In the Order the council consists of both Sith and Military Officers. Thus why it's name is The Iron Council. I am a firm believer that not all the power should be focused on the Sith. There are only 2 ways to become apart of the council. 1.) You apply through the Guild Forums on our page. 2.) Someone else on the council has noticed you and puts you up for recommendation.

If you have any further questions do not be afraid to ask me in game, or by stopping by our discord. https://discord.gg/qpBE4RJ

The best way to reach me is through in-game, Naztân. Though the second a is just alt+131 on the number pad.

Edited by TheNoobFund