1.6 pvp wishlist

XenTharqua

Please post and comment your ideas and wishes for the 1.6 pvp patch !

Normal "50" WZ :

The normal warzone should be the entry to lvl 50 pvp and a quick way to aquire battlemaster gear and some warhero gear. Queues should be for solo and group (<4). Token prices should be adjusted so that getting battlemaster goes quite fast and warhero slightly longer.

Matchmaking should be optimized so that two 4-men group cannot be in the same operation.

Pvp Teams : Players should be able to create named pvp teams similar to guilds. Players from different guilds could be in the same pvp team.

Rated *50" WZ :

The rated warzone should reward "solo rating" and "team rating" and queues should be for solo and pvp teams (5-8 players). Rewards should be Rated tokens and allow to aquire Elite WarHero gear.

In the future, crosserver queues should be implemented for rated BGs

Leaderboards and Special rewards :

Leaderboards should be made available and viewable in the fleets. Is should list the top 20 solo rated players and the top 10 rated teams of the server. Top 10 rankings should be viewable also for each advanced class.

Special and original rewards should be awarded for the best 5 players of each advanced class and the best 5 teams at the end of each month.

Leaderboards and Special rewards :

Leaderboards should be made available and viewable in the fleets. Is should list the top 20 solo rated players and the top 10 rated teams of the server. Top 10 rankings should be viewable also for each advanced class.

Special and original rewards should be awarded for the best 5 players of each advanced class and the best 5 teams at the end of each month.

I especially like this one. Aion had a system where you could get rank based on Abyss Points (their equivalent of Valor, basically) Could be either valor or rating based, but it would be nice to have the bragging rights of being a top rated PvPer.

I know valor does not equal skill, just sayin.

I'd say disable Teams entirely in "SOLO Queue"... if you want teams, then team up and go for a team pvp warzone. Meeting premade teams in normal warzones just takes the fun out of it.

Still I can't see the fun for teams going to the normal warzone knowing there aint a chance in hell they loose, maybe it's just because they know they get their *** kicked against other teams that they do it this way.

/Z

Edited by Thorgreim

In the future, crosserver queues should be implemented for rated BGs

If they don't have the tech, they don't have the tech. They are simply unable to modify Hero Engine to support cross-server queues.

We might as well be wishing for a million free dollars because it's just as likely to happen as ever implementing cross-server queues.

A matching system where different faction teams are allowed and premades may need to wait up to several minutes to be matched against another premade. If there aren't any within a few minutes then they can fight pugs.

This will make it much better for pugs and it will make it much better for premades that want good matches.

It wouldn't lengthen q's by a lot guys. Systems like this let you fight a pug pretty fast if there isn't another premade.

The current system just tries to hit 16 as soon as possible. DUMB!!!!!!!!!!

- Buff Mercs

- Buff tanks in PvP

- Open world PvP

- Incentives to open world PvP

- New WZ's (coming)

- More rated incentives

- Bring adrenals and/or relics back

- Cross server

- Give ALL classes a viable, bursty PvP spec

- Turn sorc bubbles back into a mezz or have the stun only apply to the casters bubble

- Give PT's some range back

- Rated leaderboards

- Revert back to old resolve system

- Slight nerf to rage/focus

- PvP terminals on each planet

- Nerf Operatives. :D

Edited by UGLYMRJ

If they don't have the tech, they don't have the tech. They are simply unable to modify Hero Engine to support cross-server queues.

We might as well be wishing for a million free dollars because it's just as likely to happen as ever implementing cross-server queues.

Is this actually confirmed for reals, or is this a rumor? No X-server queues are pretty much the reason why I quit months ago. I only resubbed this month to get my cartel coins, and in the vague hope x-server was coming out soon.

World PvP: Designated areas that have an easy way to get to as well

New Warzones: I really want some that are 3v3 or 2v2 arena style. (seperate queue for the double duel ones I think)

NO NERFING

Lastly,

New classes: SIS agent Voss Mystic Imperial royal guard

Is this actually confirmed for reals, or is this a rumor? No X-server queues are pretty much the reason why I quit months ago. I only resubbed this month to get my cartel coins, and in the vague hope x-server was coming out soon.

From what I understand... it's not something they have the tech for or planned on doing so tech wasn't an issue. However with the high demand for it and the popularity of PvP in this game that they didn't expect. It is being worked on... on that same not though... I don't think they even know how long it will take if at all. It hasn't been mentioned since March, which is when they first started working on it.

With how careful they are about talking about things that they aren't 100% sure on... because of rated and 1.2 obviously. We're all left guessing as to whether it's even being worked on or if they found they can't get it done and just scrapped the project.

From what I understand... it's not something they have the tech for or planned on doing so tech wasn't an issue. However with the high demand for it and the popularity of PvP in this game that they didn't expect. It is being worked on... on that same not though... I don't think they even know how long it will take if at all. It hasn't been mentioned since March, which is when they first started working on it.

With how careful they are about talking about things that they aren't 100% sure on... because of rated and 1.2 obviously. We're all left guessing as to whether it's even being worked on or if they found they can't get it done and just scrapped the project.

Well I guess if they ever bring x-server around I might resub. Until then, I will enjoy my class stories, and occasional pvp as a preferred status player.

Edited by Smashbrother

I especially like this one. Aion had a system where you could get rank based on Abyss Points (their equivalent of Valor, basically) Could be either valor or rating based, but it would be nice to have the bragging rights of being a top rated PvPer.

I know valor does not equal skill, just sayin.

Exept that Abyss points in Aion are 95% obtained by PvE and people can feed someone in abyss points so the fed player never loose the ''rank'' aka Mortred Elyos templar Israphel server(banned), Authiel Elyos ranger Israphel server and Alaryl Asmodian Gladiator Israphel server( playing from Asia on NA server with an unstable ping higher than 200) Those 3 are(were) ranked 1rst in their respective factions

No PvP leaderboard> Aion's leaderboard

Also valor rank is by no mean similar to abyss points.

Valor=gained from WZs and pvp on Illum Abyss point= gained from any type of pvp AND mostly from pve.

Valor=die in open pvp,loose nothing AP= die in open pvp loose points based on your rank

So no,,,you dont want a leaderboard like Aion

and its better to base the ranking on...rating not valor

On topic, I'd like a planet where you have to go in the opposite faction territory to do some quest and where there is almost ZERO instenced safe pve zones

I would like open world pvp(daily) quest like kill X ennemie players that reward Valor/wz comms and maybe ranked comms for a weekly version of this.

1v1 arena

more maps for the actuals WZs and more WZs

CROSS SERVER QUEUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want more open world pvp, I'm on a pvp server after all (yes, I like to gank people)

Edited by Philelectric

My top wish? Control CCs. Control Crowd...Controls.

It goes against the core values of their game. Limit them and let people kill each other. Stop making players helpless for extended periods of time.

That would break several classes, so BW would have to rebalance them. And the classes aren't balanced as is.