Combat Still Too Difficult, Suggestions Inside

HighCalibrHooch

And there we go again...

The uber bored players ganging up to change things to their liking in total disregard of everyone else.

Guess what... you will get your wish eventually. I am certain that the Companions will be dealt with very soon. My guess is with the next major update (naturally without telling the players for that would spoil the fun for the Developers).

After that the next thing you will complain about is that the servers are empty (even more so as now already) and that you do not find a group to play with and that the Companions are not powerful enough to do flash-points at Sync level.

what is next...ah yes... get rid of Level Sync so that then we can again do the flash-points... and other content by out-leveling the content until every NPC is gray... but that does not matter because we go our wish... the Comps are just as hopeless as the Player Avatar and the hated level-sync is gone.

The developers finally listened to our outrage... Hurrah. Hail to the noisy player minority.

Well done folks, Hurrah.

Your argument for people leaving because companions got tuned is getting very old very quickly. People are playing because of the exciting new story content the game should of been pumping out in the first place. No body came back because they heard their companions are over powered.

on a side note. Well done OP summed up my experience exactly.

Another "companions are op" thread...

OP has clearly not soloed heroic Star Fortress without alliance buffs...

I spent final seconds at around 10-15% hp in last boss fight on my Vanguard.

Hehe, I see someone didn't read the OP. :D