Conservator's Robe

redsovereign

Still far from the desired robe.

MM I want the one that all the Jedis are wearing on Tython, but Conservator's is in the right direction. The bathrobe from the movies is nice as well but the problem with that design is that no npcs are wearing it, I think it would stick out a little too much tbh.

MM I want the one that all the Jedis are wearing on Tython, but Conservator's is in the right direction. The bathrobe from the movies is nice as well but the problem with that design is that no npcs are wearing it, I think it would stick out a little too much tbh.

Yes... The on from tython. Best thing they can do is retexture valiant Jedi armor and slap in battlexpulsor pants and leather gloves or boots and we're getting classic outfit easily :l There won't be any problem with design now, valiant armor proved it's possible. It just needs a retuxture now.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Ah, cool thanks. I have been looking for some brown-ish Jedi robes for my consular that do not have the "crafted by some dude" on them

Pass on the Valiant or Conservator set because on wednesday you should get either classic robes (yay hopes) or the character creation armor for Jedi Consular. It's gonna be on cartel market, obviously.

Pass on the Valiant or Conservator set because on wednesday you should get either classic robes (yay hopes) or the character creation armor for Jedi Consular. It's gonna be on cartel market, obviously.

Is this an official statement? because of it is it would be awesome

Is this an official statement? because of it is it would be awesome

They missed na update last week but watching their pattern I can say that they will add a consular gear on wednesday. Data dump from last patch contained items named "Sancitified Caretaker" and something else that did sound like an Inquisitor gear. So yeah, very likely you'll get consular stuff on wednesday.

They missed na update last week but watching their pattern I can say that they will add a consular gear on wednesday. Data dump from last patch contained items named "Sancitified Caretaker" and something else that did sound like an Inquisitor gear. So yeah, very likely you'll get consular stuff on wednesday.

Well, *hopefully* the Consular gets the same treatment the Knight got with the Valiant set.

Since the Character Creation robes are already in the game in several reskinned forms.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/joou/rpgeerz3.jpg

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558711133908827985/95B37EEBD0F650A44FA70FAFFF0690E3DFD905FE/

Character creation robe;

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2011/354/swtorClasses3_25932_screen.jpg

The color scheme may be a bit more detailed and nicer, but still not worth 1440 cartel coins.

Hopefully, they'll give us something else.

I love this robe. I never noticed the hood problem before. I get the same problem on my scrawny body type 1 sage. It is obvious that there is a vertex or two connected to the hand or lightsaber on the weight map. It's an easy fix at least, but it's also very easy to make that kind of mistake. I'm betting it will get corrected quickly. :jawa_smile:

Definitely a step in the right direction - and my char is currently wearing one.

If only it didn;t have those metal 'chevrons' on the sleeves. It's like BW designers simply cannot make gear that doesn't have some sort of odd augmentation on it!!!!:mad:

I agree with this x100 for some reason the Bioware designer think that gear HAS to have cables and **** on it to look good.

Why is it so hard for them to understand that a just normal robe like the one the Jedi on Tython have would be simply awesome?

They always put some weird attachments to the robes that just doesn't look good.

I agree with this x100 for some reason the Bioware designer think that gear HAS to have cables and **** on it to look good.

Why is it so hard for them to understand that a just normal robe like the one the Jedi on Tython have would be simply awesome?

They always put some weird attachments to the robes that just doesn't look good.

X100 to your x100 sir. However, one additional item: PUT THE STUPID BELT INSIDE OF THE ROBE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really hoping they would add Trooper/Bounty Hunter stuff, since the adaptive armor options for these are a bit limited. What I mean by that is, its pretty hard to get a nice looking set of trooper armor that I can start wearing at level 9 (when mods actually can start being used).

Been dying to hear some news on armor sets cause my wife and I were wanting to level matching troopers and bounty hunters. We would just buy the legacy armor, but she's not legacy 20 yet and the legacy 10 sets just look terrible, imo.

Sorry to get off the Jedi armor sets topic, which I agree with most here that the simpler robes looks are better, but was just curious if anyone had an news on trooper/BH since they've done Knight/Warrior and Smuggler/IA.