Cybertech grenades Ruining Warzones

Royox

I just don't find those nades FAIR on warzones. It's giving a Crew Skill an advantadge over the other ppl by adding 1 SKILL THAT STUNS, CUT CASTS AND STOPS PPL TRYING TO KITE.

I don't understand why are they still used on WZ's. It's stupid. If a crewskill can have PVP advantadges over the others...make ALL Crew Skills have something to do with PvP.

I'm armormech....give me +100% armor -.-

pd: Sorry bad english :_

Edited by Royox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with the OP but I do think the nades are over the top considering our crappy resolve system since the last change (I liked it before). I don't advocate removing grenades though just change resolve! You should be punished for using cc on a cc'd player. It promotes teamwork.

Lol no fking idea.

Still is not fair the fact that you can use "external" weapons/skills to use on WZ's. It's a "pay to win PVP" xD

i think it's you who has no idea, i will be keeping my eye on this thread

./popcorn

I'm a PVE player. I do PVP on free time :_____

ooo and it's already getting good

Edited by FourTwent

anyone can use them, but like biochem, only a cybertech can reuse them. I'm not sure why they nerfed biochem. there's no reason biochems shouldn't be ablt to reuse a special exotech stim just as they can rakata. it's not a nunbers advantage. it's a money saving thing. and every craft benefits the crafter on the gtn...and very little anywhere else.

anyway, there is too much cc. grenades aren't in themselves a problem. but they are cc, and all the cc is a problem. my gawd, get rid of something...or re-fix resolve.

I wanna know who on earth ever complained that there was too little CC in the game that would cause BW to tweak the resolve so that you get appreciably MORE cc. oye!

you can buy them on the GTN. there is no disadvantage.

/thread

That argument didn't stop them from removing adrenals.

I'm not against grenades, but removing adrenals was imo a stupid and unnecessary change. They could've just removed on-use relics and voila, no more stacking adrenals and relics.

Grenades and adrenals both offer more chances for correct/incorrect tactical decision making - ways to separate good from bad and great from good. But since the majority of sub money comes from bad players, Bioware has to either cater to the lowest common denominator or lose money. Unfortunately this probably means grenades will be removed eventually too.

Edited by Kurvv

I'm not against grenades, but removing adrenals was imo a stupid and unnecessary change. They could've just removed on-use relics and voila, no more stacking adrenals and relics.

Grenades and adrenals both offer more chances for correct/incorrect tactical decision making - ways to separate good from bad and great from good. But since the majority of sub money comes from bad players, Bioware has to either cater to the lowest common denominator or lose money. Unfortunately this probably means grenades will be removed eventually too.

When I asked why a tank VG once ran through a fire in huttball without losing very much health, about 15%, he said an adrenal + reactive shield would stop it.....last I checked cybertech grenades didnt let you live through fires ;)

Edited by Meepbot

I guess, problem is resolve system, yeah it works but in reality and especially in ranked everyteam has bubble stun sorcerer and almost every player use those stun grenades and result is game is not smooth. Ppl are more stunned then they do something. Sometimes no fun for me. Its like streaming video from youtube with bad internet connection or lags versus to watch blueray disk :p

Stuns are in the game to have some situational advantage. For example sorcerer healer stuns some1, run away and heals up while oppent is stunned, so when i started this game i couldnt understand why every class have 2 stuns. And now bubbles and grenades. So every class have 4 stuns in ranked.

Solution for resolve? I would love they could just change one thing. When i am stunned i cannot receive damage. Thats all. Its all moght be about advantage. When stunned ppl couldnt receive damage during stun is active ppl wouldn't stun so much because it would be useless and damage dealing decrease. So they rly would use stun only for advantage to gain some time to cap turret or so. But stunned guy would stay there with full hp and they coudlnt kill him while is stunned.

What do you think?

You can create grenades at lvl 100 Cybertech... you can farm Hammer station 24/7 for materials...

Why does this post even exist?

Try to adapt and quit whining or just quit in general...

Just got my Sniper's Cybertech up to making Grenades... Hammer station you say.

Thanks for the tip

Lol no fking idea.

Still is not fair the fact that you can use "external" weapons/skills to use on WZ's. It's a "pay to win PVP" xD

It's also a grind to win,

It's also a pay money to augment to win

It's also pay money for stims to win

No, but thats all okay. Your point is invalid, else you must also add the three above aforementioned points in your QQ post.

You're right. They removed adrenals because they wanted to raise the TTK and decrease burst damage. It wasn't a *only a few people have it, so it's unbalanced*, it's that *everyone had them, and they were op*. It's like giving everyone a one-hit KO move every three minutes; Sure, everyone has it, but it's still way unbalanced.

Edited by Zunayson