What the heck is this?! This is a joke! New armor models up. Gremlins and moths :l:l

Alec_Fortescue

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least -all- sets (including old ones if I understand the patch notes correctly) will be tied to armourings going forward, so there won't be a need to wear these... whatever it is they are.

Though I do sorta like the helmet on the Underworld inquisitor set if you take the cat ears off.

Edited by Pscyon

omg that inquisitor hat is AWESOME.

hahahahaha

I want the designer's number so I can have one IRL.

Also, for the love of God, give the name of the designer to UK's royalty! They will L O V E him!

(but the rest of it looks nice)

Edited by TheNahash

I don't understand why they insist on keeping the current armor designers in this game. These people have got to be the worse in the entire industry, period! Every time they come out with armor, it's always the same ridiculous and atrocious looking designs.

All I can think of is they're either family of whomever runs the game or they work really cheap. Either way, they need to go!

The helmet on the bottom design looks like a mummy with a cyclops eye and it's mouth in wires.

This would be really comical if it wasn't true.

Edited by RikHar

I don't understand why they insist on keeping the current armor designers in this game. These people have got to be the worse in the entire industry, period! Every time they come out with armor, it's always the same ridiculous and atrocious looking designs.

All I can think of is they're either family of whomever runs the game or they work really cheap. Either way, they need to go!

They're not THE worst.

That's all I have to say.

Mostly horrible. The nod to ultraman and the other to fallout were funny for a second. And I like that they took all the feedback about armors with shoulder pads and spikes and went ahead and made one with the BIGGEST of both you could imagine.

Maybe they will change the animations to look like we are running around a cheap jrpg, ala dragon age ii, just to complete the transformation.

Dude, I think those looks are shared between either faction.

Hopefully it's too early to say for certain and if not, hopefully it won't become common practice. Seen it in other MMORPGs, all factions suddenly getting the exact same armour designs for no reason.