Companion Ashara

MrSkydrown

Are they ever going to fix the non pants issue with her?

I put some stripper clothes on her, and her whole body is black, which looks really odd with her face being yellow. What the heck is up with that? Oh yeah it's owned by Disney now, so she is the SWTOR version of Minnie Mouse.?

Has nothing to do with Disney...

For some reason they gave her basically an underwear suit. If you look at the texture its not solid black its patterned like clothing so its obviously intentional. I'm guessing they didn't want to bother with getting her various skin colors and patterns right on all the more showy gear.

Has nothing to do with Disney...

For some reason they gave her basically an underwear suit. If you look at the texture its not solid black its patterned like clothing so its obviously intentional. I'm guessing they didn't want to bother with getting her various skin colors and patterns right on all the more showy gear.

You realize that was a joke right?

And that makes no sense what so ever. None of the other companions are like that, so why is she like that. Unless they want us to never use that gear with her.

Edited by SuperGrunt

I would like to ask whether there any difference when I woman or a man. Ashara-romance as it affects when I a woman? the game

-MrSkydrown- :rak_02::rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

The big difference between gaining affection with Ashara between male and female is that it is much easier to get via gifts with the male while with female it is next to impossible to get.

• 3 months later...
You realize that was a joke right?

And that makes no sense what so ever. None of the other companions are like that, so why is she like that. Unless they want us to never use that gear with her.

They should take a hint form Ahsoka's slave look from the Zygerrian arc.