New slant; character player as quest giver

Thralil

Just a thougth as I was watching the Showtime series the Borgia...the plot line of that story revolves around the the alliances created, trust established and dirty deeds done for the main characters.

What if there were a way for the player character to do the same? Instead of recieving a quest... a Sith character could send an NPC on a mission/quest of treachery to learn secrets to plot against another. ..or some such thing. A Rebel character could send an NPC out to gather intelligence prior to a mission and grant a "surprise" bonus.

The way to do it is not fully fleshed out in my mind yet. Still spitballing...but I though it an interesting way to develop the story.

Any ideas?

Just a thougth as I was watching the Showtime series the Borgia...the plot line of that story revolves around the the alliances created, trust established and dirty deeds done for the main characters.

What if there were a way for the player character to do the same? Instead of recieving a quest... a Sith character could send an NPC on a mission/quest of treachery to learn secrets to plot against another. ..or some such thing. A Rebel character could send an NPC out to gather intelligence prior to a mission and grant a "surprise" bonus.

The way to do it is not fully fleshed out in my mind yet. Still spitballing...but I though it an interesting way to develop the story.

Any ideas?

Well theres a thing called CREW SKILLS that utilise this sort of thing

Yea, but it's not the same. QYzen does not garner you points with the Gammoreans on Tattoine, or Theran with some other group. YOU get points to be THEIR buddies. Maybe I'm thinking of all the evil Muhhahahaha) possibilites while I watched the Borgia. You know neat stuff like hiring the assasin to off an enemy, or evesdrop on the lecharous affair.

Be kinda neat as a Jedi, if there was someone looking to put the kibosh on your little tete a tete with Kira.