So if we create a new character that is level 60 will he still be the wrath,nox etc?

adormitul

If you played Dragon Age Inquisitoon, there was an online feature that allows you to select the main choices you made in DA:O and DA2 and import them into the new game, like "who did you help?" and " who did you romance?" etc

I wouldn't be surprised if Bioware applies the same for KotFE

If you played Dragon Age Inquisitoon, there was an online feature that allows you to select the main choices you made in DA:O and DA2 and import them into the new game, like "who did you help?" and " who did you romance?" etc

I wouldn't be surprised if Bioware applies the same for KotFE

I played but that was not really in the game its called Dragon Age:Keep and ignored a lot of the choices you made in the previous games one was that the Ashes of Andraste did not disappeared for example the you killed Leliana that Cullen went crazy.

Anyway actually I hope the new level 60 will have a blank slate so I can say he is the son of a easy women and a drunk Darth Nox or something like that.

I'm going with that as well. Given that, regardless of class, you're going to be mashed into "The One" storyline, I'm planning to just make an Insta-60 (probably SW) and just treat FE as an Infinities.

If FE does have enough class variation for it's storyline, I can always put my 8 toons through later.

From what I'm getting out of the information it seems that the game goes as if you played through the story already and choose dark or light side choices based on the faction. So warriors would be a dark side wrath, smugglers would be a light side voidhound and other classes would have their respective rolls. I would venture a guess that the companions will react as they would if you had not interacted with them on the ship. This would mean that you romanced no one during your time before being frozen. That seems like the most logical way of doing things. Anything more adds in variables that would overly complicate the process for very little payoff.

I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't all of those things with the new level 60 (wrath, nox, champion, ect). It seems more likely that you would be a generic Sith warrior, Sith inquisitor, bounty hunter, ect. Just someone who seemed to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up becoming the figurehead of a resistance.