Which storyline you believe is the saddest?

PedroLobo

I actually logged out and slept on the decision before choosing but it was a decision I hated as I rather liked Jaxo as a character and in many ways she was probably slightly better suited for my trooper than Elara was.

I decided to save Jaxo. Jaxo added value to my trooper's life unlike the several hundred innocent people who she would never meet. Still a tough decision, but my trooper is very loyal to her friends. I don't find the Sith warrior story to be sad. The warrior is pretty much a noble who is handed everything on a silver platter. Yes Baras and Vitiate betray him, but is that a real surprise? It is the way of the Sith after all. The inquisitor is the one who really goes through hell and back again just to stay alive

Edited by DARTHOSIRUS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyones choices here and reasoning behind those choices are excellent and made me second guess my gut feeling.

Sticking with my original thought: Trooper. He is a warrior of skill facing off against opponents who are well above his paygrade all the while being directed and degraded by a commanding officer more concerned with politics and secrecy than results and the well being of her troops (I don't care what Garza's bio says about her, she is useless all day long). Many of the choices forced on the trooper actually made me pause and consider my actions for quite some time. The Jaxo saga saw me log off the character for several days after receiving the letter from Jaxo's friend forwarding her effects, I felt kinda dirty after that.

Second place: Agent. Anytime I as a person will utter "Im going to f*****g kill you" to my monitor, I know my toon is getting the shaft but good. I remind myself that Keeper told him point blank that the job sucks and crushes the soul. In a way the agent was his own worst enemy after that.

Saddest for me was the Imperial Agent story. After all you do to protect the Empire, you still find yourself alone in the Galaxy -stabbed in the back by both sides. You don't belong anywhere.

And with how it all went down, you don't even exist. You're a nobody, just a wandering, faceless, nameless individual.

Actually sit back and think about that sort of life for a moment...

In my opinion the fate of Senator Grell in Jedi sage storyline is also quite sad, almost on level with Jaxo and the trooper. A lot of it has to do with how great voice actor Nadia has. She really portrays the character excellently. Also if you choose lightside dialog options, the conversation afterwards is just so perfect. Five stars.