Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thirsty Thursdays with The King

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Thirsty Thursdays with The King

Krixarcs
05.19.2019 , 08:49 AM | #1
Holla cater-cousins!

thy did value cousin and adv'rsary hast hath decided to starteth a weekly nonce in which the most bloodthirsty 'mongst us shall receiveth a chance to knap the coronet of of the reigning king. In this gl'rious battleth f'r the throne, thee may bringeth as many allies as thee needeth. On some occasions i shall beest 'longside fusty comrades such as mendac dixarcs and flux. On oth'r days i may beest flying solo.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Starforge Thursday 9 PM EST every week

Twitch
| YouTube
Premier T2 Gunship Ace
1v1 Scout Dogfighting Champion

Loadsamonie
05.19.2019 , 11:44 AM | #2
Or, as Despon and Mikaboshi call you, the King of Comedy.

Krixarc, Okuu-Chan, Carlose and Bacon vs Drakolich, Verain, Violet and whoever else he runs with. That would be one hell of a scrim.

Very well. I know I am no match for thee, but if you are willing to play on Satele Shan I am up for a game against the King himself. Though I could also just run a stock ship on Starforge, it probably won't make any difference given the skill gap. Hopefully Carlose and Bacon will be active this week.

Drakkolich
05.23.2019 , 08:23 PM | #3
Well as usual you were a no show for your own challenge.

I waited around for 90 minutes just playing games to pass the time. I should have known better...
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

cheese_cake
05.23.2019 , 09:03 PM | #4
There were 8 of us waiting in line. I even bought a new pilot suit for the event.

Krixarcs
05.23.2019 , 09:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakkolich View Post
Well as usual you were a no show for your own challenge.

I waited around for 90 minutes just playing games to pass the time. I should have known better...

lol R U serious bro? I make post well in advanced and here nothing but crickets for a week and i ask u personally for a discord invite and u ignore me and now youre mad give me a break

how am i supposed to know anyone is coming when u give me the silence treatment lol. i had better things to do, just finished playing darts

Twitch
| YouTube
Premier T2 Gunship Ace

cheese_cake
05.23.2019 , 10:16 PM | #6
Oof you didn't ask us to rvsp. We were all hyped. 3 GSF events in one week.

Gadikat
05.24.2019 , 05:19 PM | #7
I was pumped. "There's gunna be be more than one four-man!" Instead you don't show until like two and a half hours later for like 2 matches with no group. My disappointment is immeasurable.

Krixarcs
05.24.2019 , 08:35 PM | #8
drakolich got me banned from friday event even know i was actually nice this time

i am done with this community unless you let me play next time

Twitch
| YouTube
Premier T2 Gunship Ace

Wildtee
05.25.2019 , 12:21 AM | #9
*Uses Obi-Wan voice*
"You have done that yourself!"

GreatMendac
10.01.2019 , 08:53 AM | #10
drakolich is a pleb kthx