Thank you so much Devs!!! We needed this done asap and you delivered.

Scan

Out of the few fixes we had this patch this one has been addressed finally!

• Players can now use emotes while riding a vehicle. (1.0.2)

Again a big thankyou that you have people working on this issue. :D

Edited by Scan

But they added more crafting stations. Sometimes I'm too lazy to ctrl+right click.

To be honest, they haven't addressed some major issues with the game yet in that patch. Like UI customization and poor game performance on quite a few high-end pc's...but overall...eh, they can't fix everything at once. At least they addressed a lot of issues, even if a lot of them are smaller ones.

To be honest, they haven't addressed some major issues with the game yet in that patch. Like UI customization and poor game performance on quite a few high-end pc's...but overall...eh, they can't fix everything at once. At least they addressed a lot of issues, even if a lot of them are smaller ones.

Howvever, Patch 1.1 proves that they are working on it. A lot of the issues mentioned on this forum have been looked at and resolved in this upcoming patch:

Off the top of my head: The Kira not progressing issue, the issues with PvP in Ilum, the additional content need in End Game, Anti-Aliasing has been added, and Level 50 only warzones, not to mention more fixes for Taris issues.

I think that is pretty good for 3 weeks after release to resolve so many issues that people had. There are more fixes needed, and a lot of additions required but its a good start.

Are you joking? Your a clown!

Force Leap: This ability no longer functions on Portable Holo Dancers.

You just have to wonder how crap like that makes it past Alpha, nevermind Beta...

I dunno. I never would have thought of doing that + I cant see its applications

Holo Dancers need love too.

And they like it rough.

I dunno. I never would have thought of doing that + I cant see its applications

One thing any company should know about online gamers by now, is they will find a way to break or screw with your systems (games). So you had better make damn well sure that you are testing stuff like a gamer, not like a corporate drone. The amount of bugs like that just tells me that their internal testers were asleep at the switch, OR that they relied on closed/open beta testers to test the game.

Edited by Jarlathe

Force Leap: This ability no longer functions on Portable Holo Dancers.

You just have to wonder how crap like that makes it past Alpha, nevermind Beta...

I still wonder how the "get stuck in crouching mode while looting"- bug still happens in wow

Funny post. Until you log in and try using an emote from your bike and realize you can't. They failed at fixing something no one cared about. I think they had the list ready from pre launch as a PR stunt.

Why, when Bioware attempts to fix bugs, do people scream its not the right ones? Then they yell about Bioware not caring about fixing bugs. Or point out only the minor silly fixes while completely ignoring the fact they fixed some major ones too?