Amazon bundle

Sirelderryan

I got the amazon bundle that gave me 90 days sub, then I got an email from swtor that I would me charged at then end of the 90 days if I don't end my subscription by then. does the subscription renew or do it end at the end of the 90 days? thanks for the advise..

It should only renew automatically if you provide a credit card on your account. Otherwise the sub will just end when the 90 days is complete.

The text of the email is always the same. You get that email every time you redeem a gametime-code or change your subscription mode. They just don't bother to check whether you currently have a recurring sub or not, and always send the same text that basically tells you that any future price-changes will apply to you as well.

When you haven't provided any account data to BW/EA, they obviously can't auto-renew the subscription, but even if they have your credit card number, they won't charge you automatically unless you actually ordered a recurring sub, which can only be done directly on swtor.com. The gametime-codes from third parties are always one-time purchases.

Edited by Mubrak