Where do you convert war zone coms to ranked coms

homeloard

Sorry. I thought your original OP said how to convert from regular to ranked. My bad. Not sure of the answer. I don't think you can.

EDIT: Yep. It actually did say that after looking at the thread title. I knew I wasn't seeing things lol.

Edited by DarkSaberMaster

Either you worded it badly three times in a row (title question and in both your posts) or you overlooked something: you can convert regular warzone commendations to ranked warzone commendations at the PvP vendor near the PvP daily terminal on the fleet.

Now if you want to go the other way, that is, changing ranked warzone commendations into regular ones then I can't answer you; but why would you want to do that?

I'm retarded. You can. It is on the same vendor. It is above the one that allows you to convert Mercenary to regular WZ comms.

I agree with the first phrase. And I lol'd. They're just not intuitively placed, but actually LOOKING helps.

Why would you convert ranked to non-ranked? The conversion rate is terrible.

You do this because it will allow you to buy most of your battlemaster gear as a fresh 50. I would rather do this than save those ranked comms for when I can eventually get warhero, becuase if you suffer a gear disadvantage you are going to be dying so much that it is unlikely you ever will get to warhero.

Example: my fresh 50 started with close to 1,000 expertise because he saved warzone and ranked comms, then converted the ranked comms to warzone comms so he could buy 2ximplants, 1xreleic, 1x earpiece, bracers, and belt. He then filled in the remaining pieces with recruit gear. If I had planned a little better and got to 2,000 warzone and 3,500 ranked, I could have bought even more battlemaster gear.

Edited by lordniah

You do this because it will allow you to buy most of your battlemaster gear as a fresh 50. I would rather do this than save those ranked comms for when I can eventually get warhero, becuase if you suffer a gear disadvantage you are going to be dying so much that it is unlikely you ever will get to warhero.

Example: my fresh 50 started with close to 1,000 expertise because he saved warzone and ranked comms, then converted the ranked comms to warzone comms so he could buy 2ximplants, 1xreleic, 1x earpiece, bracers, and belt. He then filled in the remaining pieces with recruit gear. If I had planned a little better and got to 2,000 warzone and 3,500 ranked, I could have bought even more battlemaster gear.

Or just buy War Hero pieces to mix in with BM.. 3 to 1 ratio is terrible, why would you put them back into normal comms? Doesn't take long at all to get the basic BM pieces either, only the chest and weapon take a bit to acquire.

Edited by Daiyukie

Or just buy War Hero pieces to mix in with BM.. 3 to 1 ratio is terrible, why would you put them back into normal comms? Doesn't take long at all to get the basic BM pieces either, only the chest and weapon take a bit to acquire.

You need to buy the battlemaster piece first before you can get the warhero piece. If you compare the cost of a piece to its expertise, you see that getting a bunch of smaller, cheaper pieces will give you the most expertise, and expertise is the most important thing to max when you are a fresh 50.

edit:

Also, the ratio to convert ranked back to warzone is actually 1:1 .

Edited by lordniah