TCW Season 5 Trailer

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, that is hilarious.

I may have read it somewhere years back on this forum and mistook it for factual. I cannot remember though, so I am looking at all the novels that they may mention it. No luck so far.

I may have read it somewhere years back on this forum and mistook it for factual. I cannot remember though, so I am looking at all the novels that they may mention it. No luck so far.

I don't care, let me think it is canon. :D

OP, please put this link in your post.

Starwars.com finally posted the saem trailer in much better quality.

http://www.starwars.com/watch/tcw_season5_trailer.html

I've noticed a few more interesting details from this version of the trailer. For example, did anyone else notice that at around 1:44 Darth Maul had pants? Thank God! We can't have our kids seeing Maul's full frontal nudity!

Edited by Aitix

I think it was either a novel or a comic or something that elaborated on that. If I remember correctly, it was that Obi-Wan got drunk or something on Cato Neimodia and was fighting off Super Battle Droids while "tripping" and Anakin bailed him out. Do not quote me on it, I forgot where I read or heard that. I need to look at my old novels now.

not so much drunk, the area they were attacking had spores in the air that had 'adverse effects on humans' while not toxic they were dislocating(results were that he looked/acted 'drunk', spores caused it basically :p) Obi-Wan was fighting into an area and lost his rebreather causing him to be affected by the spores and you got the rest right.

edit: page 18-37 paperback version of labyrinth of evil.

Edited by Saseav

I've noticed a few more interesting details from this version of the trailer. For example, did anyone else notice that at around 1:44 Darth Maul had pants? Thank God! We can't have our kids seeing Maul's full frontal nudity!

Maul had nothing to blind the children with though. :p TCW was trying to recreate the EU version of Maul after EP III when we hunts an old Obi-wan down...and then Lars point blank blasts Maul's head off.

Maul had nothing to blind the children with though. :p TCW was trying to recreate the EU version of Maul after EP III when we hunts an old Obi-wan down...and then Lars point blank blasts Maul's head off.

that's non canon. Maul however does come back and fights vader. At which point Vader on the floor puts his own saber through himself and stabs maul that way. can

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d9/Vadermauls.JPG

It was also good to see Ep III version droid dropships. Love blowing those up in BF2.

It is also good to see Grievous throwing clones at clones. I want to see those get mauled. After seeing the Nightsister undead army get wrecked on screen by Grievous, I am hungry for more lightsaber-sawblade genocide from my favorite cyborg.

It is also good to see Grievous throwing clones at clones. I want to see those get mauled. After seeing the Nightsister undead army get wrecked on screen by Grievous, I am hungry for more lightsaber-sawblade genocide from my favorite cyborg.

Me too, lord I hope they have lots and lots of genocide this upcoming season. It is a war and therefore genocide is a must. :D

Never heard of it, what is it?

If you were able to pre-order The Force Unleashed II (gamestop?) you were allowed to use the character skin of "Maulkiller." The clone of the merged DNA of Darth Maul and Starkiller. He was pretty much an unstoppable force of human-zabrak hybrid. He had white, glowing tatoos over his body and had special white color crystals wit hthe pre-order pack.

Eventually the bio of him says the DNA became unbalanced and led to his destruction.