Subscriber Reward Points System (ideas welcome)

I like the idea of points systems and I think it's an idea worth exploring for SWTOR. I realize that subs already get the monthly stipend of 500CC. This thread is about ideas. Just ignore what is already there, for the sake of brainstorming.

The general concept I'm thinking of goes like this: Each month, subs get a set amount of points. These points can be redeemed for special rewards, probably from a vendor for convenience. Beyond that, the idea playground is yours.

Before I get into reward ideas, I think it'd be neat to increase points based on how long a person is subbed for. So if someone has a 1 month sub they get less than if they have a 6 month sub. This would encourage people to strap in for the long haul and reward long-term loyalty.

Some items that I think would fit a point reward system:

- A one-use token that unlocks any chosen set/item in collections. Bronze, Silver, and Gold would vary in cost. So more points to get a Silver unlock compared to a Gold, and so on. Here we're talking about unlocking access to the set for the character that uses the token. For example, you unlock access to Atton Rand's armor set. It can now be retrieved on the character who unlocked it and if you pay, you can get legacy access. This would be pretty damn valuable, since some cartel items are very rare. Next we have...

- A one-use token that legacy unlocks any chosen set/item in collections (assuming you already had single-character-access for that item). Basically a token that is worth 60/240/400 CC. Would cost significantly less points than the prior one, since the prior one can unlock access to any item and this can only do the second step (legacy unlock, which is a generic action).

- XP boosts (these would be the cheapo items... probably can get multiple for one month's worth of points)

- Appearance change token. One-use. Would allow you to go to an appearance changer on a single character and change your appearance as much as you want in that one session, for no CC cost.

Let the ideas flow through you.

As much as I do like my 500cc stipend, I do like the idea of a rewards point system especially if we're allowed to have a carry over of points so we can save up towards something big. And as much as I know the next things I'm about to type will have some howling for my blood for suggesting such bold heresies, since this is a tossing out ideas thread, there's:

1) Could even throw in a you never lose the points if someone has to drop from subscriber to preferred for whatever reason. You just won't gain more points until you sub again.

2) Reopen up the availability of past subscriber rewards to be bought with enough points. I know quite a few who lost out on the Party Jawa for reasons such as a same day billing glitch, self included that wouldn't mind paying something towards finally getting that. Equally, I missed out on getting any of the holotrainers when they came available and would happily save reward points to get one rather try to scrape up enough credits to buy one off the GTN for the scarily steep prices listed there.

3) Have tokens for Legacy unlocks as an option in addition to either spending credits or cc for the unlock.

4) Have titles as an option for reward whether they're ones no longer around or are a specialty created for the reward points system.

5) Have emotes as an option for rewards with the same parameters I've suggested for titles.

- A one-use token that unlocks any chosen set/item in collections. Bronze, Silver, and Gold would vary in cost. So more points to get a Silver unlock compared to a Gold, and so on. Here we're talking about unlocking access to the set for the character that uses the token. For example, you unlock access to Atton Rand's armor set. It can now be retrieved on the character who unlocked it and if you pay, you can get legacy access. This would be pretty damn valuable, since some cartel items are very rare. Next we have...

I'd say that the likelihood of this one happening is pretty much zero, since it would be equivalent to them giving away a XoXaan set or Satele Shan set or Revan Reborn set or Defiant Vented Lightsabre to every subscriber with even a hint of patience.

(Point of reference: when the XoXaan set was available for direct purchase (gods, it was a while back, but it was available), they priced it at 2000 CCs. So giving one away would be giving away that many CCs.)