Cartel Market Certificates

Stealag

I can't even earn 1mil at a time

Try harder. Do a series of H2 heroics, and bring your friends. Group members get more credits, each, than people doing H2s by themselves.

Sell the contents of new packs (Three options for a crate: sell the crate, open the crate and sell the packs, or open the crate then the packs and sell the contents.)

Try harder. Do a series of H2 heroics, and bring your friends. Group members get more credits, each, than people doing H2s by themselves.

Has someone calculated how many days are needed to get 50 Million together from doing Heroics ?

And, besides, those who sell them for 50 Millions will only fel like "I knew some fool would buy it for THAT price !"

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Please bring back the Cartel Market Certificates, please. Only way to get em are by packs on the gtn which are about 50mil a piece and I can't even earn 1mil at a time, so it's kind of frustrating.. :mad:

The Contraband Slot Machine is an alternative means of obtaining them. It's not fast, and it's expensive since they're a very rare drop, but it is an option if you can find one someone will allow you to use.