If you were a Jedi/Sith which Lightsaber form would you specialize in?

RDeanOU

It would be a difficult choice for me between Shien and Soresu. Ultimately, I would probably have to go with Shien because it retains much of the defense of Soresu, but adds a little offensive punch.

Interested to hear which forms appeal to others and why.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, first I would grow a beard, then perfect the Trollesu Form beyond what even Obi-Wan was able to achieve with it. :D

But seriously, I prefer Shien Form ingame for both my Guardian and my Juggernaut, and would love to see the actual animations reflect each Form instead of the generic attack animations that are in there already.

I would master two forms, reverse-style Shien (Form V), and Ataru (Form IV).

Form III is Soresu.

I would Master Form V completely, that way you have all your weakness covered. That way you have the Djem-So sub-form (Vader) for taking on single opponents and Lightsaber on Lightsaber combat, Shien sub-form (Gelen Marek) for taking on multiple opponents and blaster wielding opponents (though I wouldn't bother with reverse grip, using both with standard grip make it easier to switch on the fly as needed).

There are only two real answers in my opinion. Vaapad is one, because when perfected it seems ridiculously over-powered, with Mace Windu moving so fast his lightsaber is a blur. But my choice would be Soresu, simply because a master of Soresu is considered invincible.