might we see more of sly moore

clonewarsisbest

before i get into this i dont want any rage posts on this thread so please dont put any on here. thank you.

i was just looked up sly moore and i thought that she is could become a interesting character. sly moore was a force adept trained by sidious and became a high ranking imperial official in the empire. i was thinking that we might see her in rebels because she can be in the show every now and then, and could even have some dialogues with the inquisitor. i also started toy around with the idea of what if one of the stand alone films were based on her. what do you guys think about this?

sly moore on wookieepedia:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sly_Moore

before i get into this i dont want any rage posts on this thread so please dont put any on here. thank you.

i was just looked up sly moore and i thought that she is could become a interesting character. sly moore was a force adept trained by sidious and became a high ranking imperial official in the empire. i was thinking that we might see her in rebels because she can be in the show every now and then, and could even have some dialogues with the inquisitor. i also started toy around with the idea of what if one of the stand alone films were based on her. what do you guys think about this?

sly moore on wookieepedia:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sly_Moore

Definitely don't think she's anywhere near the level of popularity needed for a stand-alone film, but I agree that she'd be an interesting character to see fleshed out more in the Rebels series.

We know the Inquisitor is going to be a reoccurring villain, which means that if they're so inclined they may develop more of the Inquisitorius as a whole, and Moore's part in it (provided they don't drop a massive retcon that the Inquisitor is the one and only inquisitor and effectively write out all previous information on the Inquisitorius).

She is a visually striking character, and being a highly ranked alien as the Republic transitions to the human-centric, xenophobic Empire would make for an interesting tale. It would be interesting to see her find out the hard way just how far a man like Palpatine's "loyalty" and "friendship" really go.

Edited by DarthDymond