Possible glitch with mail after Twi'lek dancer quest on Courscant?

TheZaxster

Some early minor spoilers ahead!!!!!!!!!

It's after the mission where you go to retrieve that guys wife who is a dancer for the market guild. I decided to let her stay and told her husband she was dead. She sent me mail and said she sent something to help me enjoy the nightlife, but there were no attachments. I even went back to the dancers quarters to see if she was there and nothing. Idk if I am supposed to get an item or not, but the message made it sound like I should.

Alright, I just wanted to add that I just received the mail with my Jedi character. I still have the same problem. The message said she sent something, but there are no attachments. Maybe someone knows what's going on. I have had this happen with two characters.

I'v also done this quest and while I deleted my first bit of mail from the dancer. (prematurely it seems) I noticed in my 2nd letter there was credits attached to the letter.

Located at the bottom left in green. maybe this was in the first one as well?

Mastuda

lvl 21 Jedi Consoler

Definitely nothing in the one I received the second time. It is possible I missed it the first time around since I was still learning how everything worked but this time I checked very carefully before deleting. Apparently this quest is sometimes bugged.