why have you broke this game so badly

ShaneDavies

Why have you made this game unplayable for us pvpers? first you bring in pvp/pve instances which basically ended the open world pvp for us(all because the pve nubs didnt like getting ganked) i mean i got ganked loads of times, for me it added to the suspence to the game. Then you made places like zakuul a no pvp area again this sucks (again bowing to the pve nubs)

now you are taking away expertise and wz comms which in my case has a alo,t ive saved them up for ages and now you are basically scrapping them(again to please pve nubs) i know a lot of people that has left this game because of the biased approach to the pve players in this game and i will be one of them, i will be canceling my sub too.

Well done bioware this game had loads of potential but has been wasted.

Bye.

As a PVP-er I have to accept that those "PVE nubs".. are the majority of the playerbase and we are the minority. Thus adding PVE and PVP instances was not needed becasue it was obvious that nobody will be in the PVP ones. they are dead just like the PVP servers.

yes and by adding the instances they have completely doomed open world pvp now all the pve players just go on the pve in stance and all us pvp players just resort to fighting in sh thats the ones that are left anyway loads have gone to other games.

yes and by adding the instances they have completely doomed open world pvp now all the pve players just go on the pve in stance and all us pvp players just resort to fighting in sh that's the ones that are left anyway loads have gone to other games.

World PvP is dead for two reasons....The game engine wont support large battles and the developers seem to have accepted that..... until recently. Now they are introducing DvL world "Raid" bosses...which they are hoping will lead to bleed over into PvP instances creating world PvP.....

Maybe we as a community should embrace this and see if we can push for more open world content that may result in world PvP....See if we can convince them to push some performance improvements.....maybe.

Sounds like the OP is going for a break....After looking around for other games with PvP I will say good luck finding playable MMORPGs....you can either play dress up on your anime character, play a straight up P2W game or play GW2...that's about it.

There are a couple promising games in development and a couple stuck in Beta with purchasable founders access...Which I wont support unless they have already disclosed the payment model for the game....and most don't.

The MMORPG genre is in a very ugly place these days....

Edited by Soljin

point out to me the mmorpg with balanced pvp?

any game you list, someone else will be able to point out something similiar to the OP.

mmorpg pvp has never been balanced. even the much revered daoc had many, MANY issues.

if you pvp and ONLY pvp, play a game where pvp is that main focus - like an fps game. or a moba.

i'm not insulting you when i say that. i gave up on mmorpg pvp 10 years ago, and have been playing MUD's and MMORPGs for 23 years. When I started pvp was a (wo)man's game. The games were just as equipment driven as they are now, but when i killed you i could loot EVERYTHING and leave you naked. THAT is real pvp.

As a PVP-er I have to accept that those "PVE nubs".. are the majority of the playerbase and we are the minority. Thus adding PVE and PVP instances was not needed becasue it was obvious that nobody will be in the PVP ones. they are dead just like the PVP servers.

even though streams of this game and games like destiny and others are mostly of pvp play, these games were and have always been marketed and pushed as PVE first, pvp second. PVE'ers are more likely to spend money in the cash shops or sub and stay long term, whereas historically people who only pvp tend to hop from game to game frequently even if it's back and forth to the same game.

yes and by adding the instances they have completely doomed open world pvp now all the pve players just go on the pve in stance and all us pvp players just resort to fighting in sh thats the ones that are left anyway loads have gone to other games.

PvE people played on PvE servers anyway. Open world died (aside from the engine not being able to handle it well) because people simply don't care about doing it. Simple as that.

Why indirectly blame PvE players?

That good-old PvP vs PvE players conflict does not works here. It is not their fault and RNG gearing with boxes does not benefits them... at all.

Also

because the pve nubs didnt like getting ganked)

It is up to "pve nubs" to decide where to play, not up to you. What a selfish "pro" PvP attitude. :rolleyes:

Edited by Glower

Why have you made this game unplayable for us pvpers? first you bring in pvp/pve instances which basically ended the open world pvp for us(all because the pve nubs didnt like getting ganked) i mean i got ganked loads of times, for me it added to the suspence to the game. Then you made places like zakuul a no pvp area again this sucks (again bowing to the pve nubs)

now you are taking away expertise and wz comms which in my case has a alo,t ive saved them up for ages and now you are basically scrapping them(again to please pve nubs) i know a lot of people that has left this game because of the biased approach to the pve players in this game and i will be one of them, i will be canceling my sub too.

Well done bioware this game had loads of potential but has been wasted.

Bye.

Bye Felicia