Whats the Best Gear for HK-51?

Ausarta

I cant find in any forum, not even this one, and I look for the past 2 days whats the best gear for the HK-51.

i just buy the Schematics for Assasin droid 12 and 13 But I dont know if I have to make only the number 12 or 13 or both...

someone can help me with this? :) tnx a lot, and sorry for my English, im from Spain. :p

The best gear that you can get for HK-51 are the droid gear pieces that you acquire from the schematics sold by the daily vendor. You can mix and match the pieces (depending on your main stat choice [ aim/cun]). Neither set is better than the other, they just have a different stat focus (dps/tank).

I cant find in any forum, not even this one, and I look for the past 2 days whats the best gear for the HK-51.

i just buy the Schematics for Assasin droid 12 and 13 But I dont know if I have to make only the number 12 or 13 or both...

someone can help me with this? :) tnx a lot, and sorry for my English, im from Spain. :p

The best gear for HK is the new Cybertech crafted assassin gear (not the mando War Droid gear),

Be warned though, costs a freaking fortune to get made!

I just made a full set for my commandos M1 droid (the mando stuff but its exact same costs as assassin stuff) and was insanely expensive in stabilizers, matrix shards, and a Grade 7 Metal (along with high requirements of grade 6 metals).

But I can say with out any doubt it was most definately worth it!

Now I cant say for HK for sure as he uses the Assassin armor but based on what I see for my Tank droid. AWSOME!

Just under 24k health with NO augments yet (will easily hit 25k), high sheild, defence, absorbsion stats.

I would imagine the assassin armor would be comparable and fit nicely with HKs DPS build.

Edited by Kalfear

The best of the best would probably be ripping mods out of the highest endgame tier at the time of the upgrade - unless it prevents matching (ie. chest armoring can't go in motor or some such)..

This is the problem with ripping mods for our droids. I am glad BW made some new armor pieces. As to the OP use the Assassin pieces, the 12 13 numbers don't mean a whole lot. I just used one of each for a full set.

Itemizing level 27 mods will get you the most stats, but you can only use generic armoring since a slotted armoring will not go into a droid parts. That being said the assassin droid parts are really good and much more cost effective. As far as the 12 or 13 parts, you won't end up with a full set of the same number. Some parts are better as 12 some are better as 13, you just need to look at the stats of each. Avoid accuracy, it's not going ot be useful on a companion.