Huttball bug or hack?

Individual

So, my premade and I were playing a Huttball game today. We noticed everytime the ball was passed to a certain individual, it would auto score for us. Anyone else seen this?

I haven't seen that, but that sounds like a bug/glitch or someone that actually is using a hack in one of these kind of threads for once. Of course, to be that obvious if he is, he is apparently not planning to stick around for long. I've seen a couple weird glitches though, like passing it directly to someone on my team in the endzone, them catching it, they dance back and forth over the line and it never registers, or gaining perma stealth with the ball in my hands because of wonky, accidental timing glitches. I've seen a team score and give points to the enemy side. I've seen the ball reset for no apparent reason. But yeah, it could be a possibility it was intentional. You should try and queue up some more with this person to see if it wasn't just some kind of fluke.

Seen it twice. Happened to the tank in our rated team. (who definitely doesn't hack). Every time we passed it to him it registered a goal. He was just as confused as everyone else. Opposition starts yelling "nice hack" of course. I think he got knocked down in the endzone and the server just had his position stuck there for some reason.

• 1 month later...

Prior to today, I've had this bug happen to me two times over the span of many months. Never seen it happen to anyone else, but I have a friend who says he has seen it once and the game ended 1-0, which had him pretty upset.

Today, however, it happened to me 3 times, in the same Warzone and people started calling me hacker. I can't say that it is a pleasant situation, being accused of cheating when it is the game that bugs up and screws things up for the other team. I felt really bad. The bug is not my fault, it's biowares, yet I become the person to blame. I left the Warzone, urging people to report me. I know that I don't cheat, but that won't convince anyone else when the "evidence" is screaming in their faces.

My friends are calling me oversensitive and they are probably right. I got so upset that I couldn't continue playing. I opened a ticket and quit the game for the day. I dare say Bioware should post on these official forums and acknowledge this bug so that innocent people are not wrongly accused. Again, it's not my fault a bug screwed up the warzone, it's biowares. :( rant over

Edited by Majspuffen

had an "awesome* huttball bug last night.

team mate was standing across the way, and I was passing to her.

she pulls me at the same time. normally, this isn't a problem, since i'll just end up standing next to her, with the ball in her hand instead of me.

but last night, somehow, I landed right next to her, and the ball flew to no one, way past us. it basically delayed my throw until i landed.

I think a lot of the bugs in HB has to do with the greater lag due to poor coding in this WZ, and the server trying to reconcile it and catch up.