Pre 50 expertise

Cybridwarform

I love how people are attacking my decission to twink as if i could have a say over what i do over the internet. LOL Point is, if i do decide to twink my alt i will do so without your approval. Get over it. You can go cattle someone else. Im sure lots of people care about how you think they should play. :rolleyes:

This would raise the gear over skill arguement, but ofcourse, since skill is so predominant me twinking wouldn't make a difference right? :p Or are you admitting that gear makes up for skill? :D So since skill > gear why get so worked up?

Its a waste of time? -well tis my time not yours what does it matter if its nto affecting you?

At the end of the day i will do what makes me happy. I truly hope other gamers do the same, after all whats the point of playing a game you don't enjoy?

Yes it is frowned upon.

Yes i don't care.

Adapt.

PS. To the dude who took the time to write to me and tell me community would get back at me for this "behavior." Its ok, at the end of the day ill still have my fun and get my 15 bucks worth. As ive said many times i came to this game for the PVP, high level, low lvl, twink, not twink, world, wz, arena, u name it, i am here for the PVP, plain and simple. Ive made enough partners-in-crime to know alot of people who play this game are in it for the same reasons i am and they don't care either. But as usual, everyone is a critic.

7 possible item slots that can take the enhancements

25 * 7 if a dual-weilding class ->175

25 * 6 everyone else -> 150

Abouts 3.5% - 4% benefits I guess. Not really worth it unless you're a healer. You can get pretty sweet enhancements by level 45 that benefit your character more.

I love how people are attacking my decission to twink as if i could have a say over what i do over the internet. LOL Point is, if i do decide to twink my alt i will do so without your approval. Get over it. You can go cattle someone else. Im sure lots of people care about how you think they should play. :rolleyes:

This would raise the gear over skill arguement, but ofcourse, since skill is so predominant me twinking wouldn't make a difference right? :p Or are you admitting that gear makes up for skill? :D So since skill > gear why get so worked up?

Its a waste of time? -well tis my time not yours what does it matter if its nto affecting you?

At the end of the day i will do what makes me happy. I truly hope other gamers do the same, after all whats the point of playing a game you don't enjoy?

Yes it is frowned upon.

Yes i don't care.

Adapt.

PS. To the dude who took the time to write to me and tell me community would get back at me for this "behavior." Its ok, at the end of the day ill still have my fun and get my 15 bucks worth. As ive said many times i came to this game for the PVP, high level, low lvl, twink, not twink, world, wz, arena, u name it, i am here for the PVP, plain and simple. Ive made enough partners-in-crime to know alot of people who play this game are in it for the same reasons i am and they don't care either. But as usual, everyone is a critic.

Fatman server presents, real pvpers of genius.

'real pvpers of geniuuuus'

Today we salute you, mister really really really low level noob pwner.

'mister really really really low level noob pwner!'

Fully organized, you sit at the top level of your bracket and crush people who are still trying to decide which AC to take.

'don't pick commando'

You brag about your kills like a bunch of frat buddies who just got a cheerleader to come to your party, a cheerleader named Darthselenagomez.

'I swear I thought she was level 19, officer!'

You ripped expertise mods from enough weapons to fill every piece of gear, because no advantage is too great when you're facing someone who bought the game yesterday.

'who's the tough guy now?'

But wait, after level 49 it is over- the level 50 nooblets proclaim. Not to worry. You've found a way to beat the system by ducking out of the match like some kind of Houdini at the last moment.

'stick it to the maaaaaan!'

So crack open an ice cold shockfrozen water mister noob slayer, because your dedication to maximizing yourself against players who can't tell a guardian from a sage is why you put the win, in twink.

'mister really really really low level noob pwner....'

Oh no, the e-community looks down on my twinking ethics, call the e-police to stop me from doing it. Im terrified of internet bullies who really are just harmless crying basement wizards.

And to the person who asked:

They frown on it because they see it as a threat to their level 10 alt who wants a free ride in WZ's. As usual with most MMO's the players can't stand seeing someone with a tactical edge over others. This arguement is as old as the cry babies who complain about recruit gear being garbage compared to the more established players in the higher pvp tiers. -Just work at it, get gear, and profit. I don't see why players look down on someones hard work in this game. If anything twinking is about the same if not harder in gear up effort than 50's considering the amount of farming / minmaxing needed to be done. Ive noticed the majority of this "PVP forum" does nothing but cry, you can see it in the rage posts and the daily nerf threads. Its sad.

It is an over-used expression, but I actually LOL'd here. Yeah, it's the level 10's looking for a "free ride". Priceless.

Yes it is frowned upon.

Yes i don't care.

Adapt.

Please don't mistake criticism for any attempt to tall you how to play. No one is contesting your god given right to express your special individuality and independence by remaining in a "competitive" environment where you have built in advantages over everyone with whom you might "compete". Not because of your gear, but because you are playing against level 10's with 3 abilities.

When people say you shouldn't do something, they aren't saying you are not "allowed" because as you have so adequately stated, you can do what you want. They are just expressing the same individuality, by explaining that what you are proposing is a complete d-bag move, for which you should feel a profound sense of embarrassment.

You are of course entitled to the opinion that you are a skilled pvp'er, and are free to maintain that opinion free of embarrassment. Just as EVERYONE else is entitled to believe the exact opposite regarding your skill set. Sometimes people agree on something not because they are cattle, but because the conclusion is obvious. But again, even an agreed upon opinion, is just an opinion.

So you are free to believe water is dry, (based on your individual interpretation of the word "dry") and that you are a skilled pvper.

Rock on.

I'm a lvl 48 shadow that has full support from 400 level crafter mule alts and enough credits to buy and make materials to go all purple + augments and expertise. I love it! I enjoy pvp because I can kill the enemy and secure objectives for my team which gets us more WZ comms as im stacking them for when i turn 50. I then will be on the bottom against highly twinked WH + augment pvprs, so I don't see what the issue is. SWTOR is a gear based game, pvp-wise, so he who has the best gear, best skill and best team will win ... as long as the OP isn't breaking any rules, its all good!

LOL why bother, I see some people pvp in lowbies all augmented out and stimmed up, I just have to laugh.

Why wouldn't you want to have the most advantage when possible and allowed in the game? 50 bracket does it, so why wouldn't someone lvling a new alt do the same? I've faced similar opponents in the lowbie bracket ... 15k+ hp w/ purple gear AND pvp skills :)

I dont plan to linger in the lower brackets, its just that i've planned and prepared my gear along the way to maximize my killing power which helps me AND the team im on win and get more comms :) Anything wrong w/ that? I think not? The US military does it vs. the rest of the undergeared world!