Star Fortress

LinedTooth

It's just something else to do, really. There are some neat rewards, depending on how much you care about RP value (although the walker has been moved to the Eternal Championship with 4.4). Several achievements and such to earn, but they don't actually advance the story. They're just a nice, semi-challenging procedurally generated solo/2-person dungeon that was designed to tide us over for the four months from initial KOTFE launch until chapter X was released.

Actually I think they will play a part in chapter 16. In Mass Effect 3 (which was made by Bioware) how strong your alliance was determined what you were able to do at the end of the game. So my theory is that depending on how strong your alliance is (which includes destroying all the star fortresses) will affect the end game of chapter 16.

Actually I think they will play a part in chapter 16. In Mass Effect 3 (which was made by Bioware) how strong your alliance was determined what you were able to do at the end of the game. So my theory is that depending on how strong your alliance is (which includes destroying all the star fortresses) will affect the end game of chapter 16.

I would actually like it if it tied into the story in some way, we will see what happens :)