Kaliyo_Djannis is my dream girl

Narrowsws

I'd like to see more romances like her. I stood by her no matter what. Even when she lies, she has this tough girl attitude makes me melt inside. Even when she cheated on me, I caught her and guy. I turned a blind eye. She keeps it real and doesn't say sorry. She's type of in your face girl I want. Can we expect more romances like this one.

I like romances that are kind of "off" too. Not sure how to say it. If they're too perfect they're too dull :)

I don't know if they will ever add any new romances to the game but at least there are lots of them already to try~

I'd like to see more romances like her. I stood by her no matter what. Even when she lies, she has this tough girl attitude makes me melt inside. Even when she cheated on me, I caught her and guy. I turned a blind eye. She keeps it real and doesn't say sorry. She's type of in your face girl I want. Can we expect more romances like this one.

What do you find so intriguing about this kind of behaviour? Just curious.

(For the record, I like Kaliyo, too. But not as a love interest.)

What do you find so intriguing about this kind of behaviour? Just curious.

(For the record, I like Kaliyo, too. But not as a love interest.)

She's willing to do whatever she wants, she doesn't ask or say sorry. She has this confidence. She's up front and bold. She doesn't play by the rules.