Don't Move the new Alignment Widget too high!

jedihippo

I moved mine to the top of the screen and now I am unable to move it around my interface. Unlike the other widgets, Alignment is not selected by clicking on any part of it other than the title, "Alignment Toggle," located at the top of the widget. If the title is unclickable, as in my case it is too high and off screen, it becomes impossible to move. I've been messing with the scale and other options to force the title onto screen so I can access it, but so far no luck. Only options I can see is to wait for a fix or start over with a new UI. Nothing game breaking, but an annoyance I hope everyone can now avoid. :o

You can reset it manually but you need minimal file editing knowledge to do it...

There is some lines with coordinates in C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles\YOURPROFILENAME

<ChosenAlignmentToggleWindow>

<anchorXOffset Type="3" Value="-60.000000" />

<anchorAlignment Type="3" Value="5.000000" />

<anchorYOffset Type="3" Value="-279.000000" />

<scale Type="3" Value="0.400000" />

<enabled Type="2" Value="1" />

<alpha Type="3" Value="56.000000" />

<Rotation Type="3" Value="0.000000" />

</ChosenAlignmentToggleWindow>

Just delete this section! :)

• 1 month later...
You can reset it manually but you need minimal file editing knowledge to do it...

There is some lines with coordinates in C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles\YOURPROFILENAME

That did nothing for me.

• 3 weeks later...

My hero!!!! nice one! i spent a good 45 mins trying to sort this out...