Defenders of the Force [Republic] recruiting Casual and Endgame Progression Players

Bahadori

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

We have a new HM raid team that is being created and will have seats intentionally left open for recruitment. Please keep an eye out for this announcement which will be coming shortly. With that anyone interested in joining please feel free to put in an application. We're still looking for great personalities and players :p

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there Jedi Covenant if you're still Guild shopping come check us out! 3.0 is in full swing now and if you're looking for a little more than casual we're looking for capable HM players. If interested drop us a line :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

Just wanted to post that we have a HM Progression Team starting up that is looking for 1 Tank. The raid leader is 8/10 HM and has pulled Revan and Cortanni so you'll be in great hands. If interested please feel free to message me and i'll provide more information. We also may have another Tank spot opening up and 1 DPS spot (range or melee).

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Our progression team seeking a Tank and DPS has since filled the DPS spot. They are still actively looking for the right tank (Any Class). If interested please drop us a line here or feel free to message me directly through my signature. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
So....now what about 3 people looking for a certain type of place. We left after a bit after the Oricon jazz came out, due to boredom. We have multiple types of classes, on both sides really, so we play both. Most are 60, or within very few levels of 60. We're not "hardcore" into progression, but if I/we had the time it is a definite possibility. We like to advance, put it that way. We never did any of the df/dp, as it was the usual story. We get in a guild that says they do all this, and after a few days, there's hardly anyone on, and so the raids don't get done. And we're not the type to jump in a pug not totally knowing what we're doing, as we don't want to be a detriment to the group. I love to raid, im a huge achievement ho, and there's even some of the classic raids I need to do in certain modes, just for the achieves! We just want to find a guild that actually does stuff, has peeps on, and doesn't mind going backwards sometimes for people that have to catch up. We want to do it all. I have sniffed around your excellent website and seems to be full of great people. The raid groups seem to be already set up, which is one thing that usually turns us off, as we seem to "get lost in the crowd", and that's another guild killer. Played since the day of retail. Do you think 3 more players of this type would fit into your guild? If so, then we would most definitely be interested! If you want to know anything more, feel free to pm me, as im on so many different chars on any given evening. Can set up a time for an ingame chat also. Evenings mostly, EST+1 actually (atlantic Canada)

Yeah i completely understand your concerns. We have successfully absorbed small guilds in the past and have had great success integrating new people into the our guild culture and helping them become members of DotF. While i know this is not your specific situation i just want to showcase our ability to bring in people with varied backgrounds and in game desires and meet those expectations. With that said i would like to move forward by having you, or all your friends, jump into our TeamSpeak so we can do a quick meet and greet. This is actually one of our requirements for new members anyways and just affords us an opportunity to meet and tell you a bit more about us and let you meet us and at the same time allowing you a forum to ask questions or voice concerns. So with that please send me a message through my signature link here and we'll coordinate a good time for you to meet with us and chat for a few :D Look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care!

Will do. This weekend is getting pretty booked as of today, friends from Ottawa coming east I haven't seen in 18 years, and a very recent construction commitment to my gun club....probably send message late sat to get in touch with on sunday it that sounds good!

Hey JC!

As the summer is underway and activity is decreasing you may find yourself looking for a new group whose still active. If so check us out. We're always looking for great people and one of those could be you!

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for a guild that really DOES do it all!? Check out our website! Know whats being run and when right from the home page. 4 progression teams, NiM farm team, PvP team, SM runs, Commanders, Monolith we do it all! Most guilds SAY they do it all but do they really? Go ahead check out some of the others then head back here and submit your application today! :)

Any spots in the tuesday 7-10 hm group or saturday 2-4 NiM group?

Crysta the Tuesday group is full at the moment and the Saturday NIM group is on hiatus until the groups coordinator is back from vacation which should be in a week or two. That group is open sign ups and generally has availability.

Edited by Bahadori