Hellbent wants you! (Republic guild)

Cinnders

HELLBENT is hellbent on having fun and enjoying the game. Our members relish inappropriate adult humor but can still focus and get end content completed. We are a semi-casual mostly pve guild with several raid teams. We are the over 18+ crowd (approx. mid 30's group) and most of us are alt-aholics (well most of us, lol). Many of us have several 60's and are still enjoying the class line stories on both Pub and Imp sides. We use Teamspeak and are a laid back social bunch of people. The majority of our members have played multiple MMO type of games.

We have 150+ accounts and our core members are very active. On any given night we have 20-40 members online. We are seeking active members (level 55's and above) to bolster our ranks and join in our Operations. We currently have nine 8 man teams and occasionally merge together to form up a 16 man team who raid 1 to 2x a week about 2-4 hours per raid night. Raid times are generally 8-8:30 EST time, except on weekends when they start at 4pm (open com runs). There is plenty of opportunity to join these teams if your performance, gear is up to par for current content in the capacity of subs or a permanent spot when a player leaves. We also have scheduled coms run throughout the week which is open to whomever shows up as long as they are geared enough for whatever content we are doing. We do have some members who enjoy Star fighter and PVP content.

Our current progression is all story mode is down, HM TFB/S&V down, HM DF/DP (8/16 man) down and 4/5 NIM DF & 4/5 DP. Ravagers is 5/5 SM/ & 4/5 HM and Temple of Sacrifice is 5/5 SM and 4/5 HM. Gear doesn't matter as much as raid awareness and the ability to learn and implement the boss mechanics.

Psst any member online to find someone you can speak to about our guild. Or post an application up on our website and I will get you our TS info in response so we can discuss how Hellbent works and if it is what you are seeking for a new home for your toons. Our operation teams each has a forum on our guild website which lists their current team needs and who to contact in game as well. Due to limited space available, we are currently only taking level 55's and above.

Edited by Cinnders
change in content

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We currently need a Shadow or Vanguard tank for one of our progression teams and a melee dps. We are looking for geared and experienced players for this team as we go into new content. Psst any member in game. Edited by Cinnders

We are still seeking a geared an experienced tank, as well as a dps. We would prefer a vanguard or shadow tank and a melee dps but any class/spec's are welcome.

Psst any member for a guild invite or talk to me directly in game for more information.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
<Hellbent> is currently working on TFB Hard mode and EC HM. We have 2 primary ops groups and looking on expanding to a 3rd. We are wanting mature players willing to work together for a common goal. Must want to have fun and kick things in the -censored-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are currently seeking a geared healer for one team and starting up a 3rd team, so many spots are available. We are also seeking someone to run the PVP side of the guild. Get ahold of me in game.

Synthetic, Cynders, Cyndrome, Ta'kila

Do you have many late night players? I work nights and my normal weekday play time is 2am--4ish am week nights and fairly flexible on the weekends. I have one Guardian @ 50 that I have tank specced and working on gear via HM FPs. Was new to this server after my guild jumped ship on Prophecy of the Five so I am a PVPer that is tired of the PVP server crowd more or less :D. Working on several alts though most are teens with a sniper in the 20s.

• 5 weeks later...

Hellbent has open recruiting. Now is a great time to make a home with us with the expansion around the corner and new raid content coming out. Find a member in game to find out more about us. Or go to our website and post up an application.

Hope to talk to you soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Two of our raid teams have openings:

Tues/Friday raid nights, start time 8pm Eastern, seeking geared tank. Must be experienced and have completed EC HM. Current content is EC NM, 2/4.

Sun/Mon raid nights, start time 7pm Eastern, seeking tank, healer and 1 dps. Must be geared for current contect of TFB HM.

Contact Lolie, Nightshroud, Synthetic or Aznumi for more info on these teams. If they are not "online" psst any Hellbent member and see if they are on an alt. Hope to talk to you soon!

We currently have openings on several raid teams which include a geared/experienced tank for NM EC, and a tank, healer (prefer scoundrel/commando but will accept a sage) and a dps. Psst any member in game to find an officer or goto our website and apply online and someone will contact either via email or in game.

Synthetic aka Cynders, Cyndrome, Ta'kila or Cyndersmella

• 3 weeks later...