Dear Ilum...

Fknsatsu

I agree, this event has made Ilum awesome again. So much fun to be had!

Also, I'm surprised at the lack of threads complaining about guilds ganking people. I was fully expecting people to be hating on Lerorn, Outright, Pernicious and myself after our shenanigans earlier tonight :D:p:o

Remember though, it's all in good fun! And our ganking of you is nothing personal!

I agree, this event has made Ilum awesome again. So much fun to be had!

Also, I'm surprised at the lack of threads complaining about guilds ganking people. I was fully expecting people to be hating on Lerorn, Outright, Pernicious and myself after our shenanigans earlier tonight :D:p:o

Remember though, it's all in good fun! And our ganking of you is nothing personal!

lol

round1: PVE 1 - PVP 1

or Peace 1 - Chaos 1

From reading random posts on the forum.....

Most of the servers have one or more instances of peaceful ilum where people queue up to complete quest, with peacekeeping force posted in mid.

Interesting to see whether people will try to return Dalborra's instance#3 to ilum's natural (dis)order. XD

wtb a tally of number of Orbs charged vs number of players killed.

Nah they just need to set up a new 100 comm daily and a weekly at central again, one that doesn't take hours to complete like the crates did.

But yeah, last night was fun. Was so good getting revenge on all the tards who screw up my WZ's, turning up in their pve gear.

Having it as a free for all was good too, allowing for different strats (get right amongst the people you're killing to cause major confusion, people with remote AOE effects can get away with anything by pretending to be one of the queuing crowd)

...you've changed.

And I like it :)

Luv Seli.

It is again very food to see Illum inhabited by more than the local NPC population:) I have had an awesome time hunting, harassing, (and generally being as annoying as possible) Imp players that have strighed to far from their group members on my wee Scoundrel (dirty rotten Scoundrel!).

Sigh:) almost reminds me of Illum days back not to long ago after launch. So many flagged players running round Illum killing NPC's, other players, and generally chomping through the new content!

Sry J'Hellsing, thought you were someone else :(

Steel told me who you were just now

Who else did you think I was. I do have an operative who might be considered a backstabber(and I'm not exactly an operative expert either, so I might be a bit 2nd rate)... :S

Edited by -Holmes