2.0 will... change things.

-Holmes

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=600569

PvP

General

PvP-based equipment at level 20 and 40 has been removed.

Players can now exchange 40 Warzone Commendations for a Planetary Commendation at the PvP Items vendor.

Warzones

Bolster is now based on item rating rather than character level. Recruit-level gear is no longer available, as players will be automatically bolstered to this level of item power if they do not meet it naturally.

Players will now be separated into three level brackets for normal Warzone play: 10 – 29, 30 – 54, and level 55. Ranked Warzones now requires level 55.

So it will be a bunch of lvl 50s in optimised WH and EWH against lvl 30s with the bolster buff up to "recruit" gear?

Sounds like a game breaker for lowbie PvP lol.

The class changes are interesting, especially the sniper/slinger stealth detection passive.

Not quite sure what to think about the set bonuses now being all bound to armorings and not shells. Seems like a lot of regearing is awaiting.

Aaaaand, yet another raid.

Edit:

Added a new Warzone & Ranked Warzone vendor for each Class in the Combat area of the Republic and Imperial Fleets.

If that means a new tier of PvP gear, I'm unsubbing or switching to PvE.

Edited by -Holmes

Assassin

A new ability, Phase Walk, has been added. Phase Walk allows the Assassin to place a mark that can be instantly returned to at a later time, after which Phase Walk goes on cooldown. This ability is usable in stealth mode and trainable at level 51. - Lol.

Juggernaut

A new ability, Saber Reflect, has been added. Saber Reflect reflects all direct, single target ranged, Force, and Tech damage back to the attacker, lasts 3 seconds, and is trainable at level 51. Also lol.

Edit:

If that means a new tier of PvP gear, I'm unsubbing or switching to PvE.

Yes there is two new tiers of gear for PvPers first tier is standard Warhero prices atm and requires no trade in to get second tier requires EWH comm prices + first tier trade in.

Also looking at the changes to Expertise max Expertise will be the way to go from 2.0 or at least until said hard caps are hit

PvP Damage Boost – 60%

PvP Healing Boost – 35%

PvP Damage Reduction – 37.5%

Edited by Frobington

well you know the classes i have the most trouble with on my merc are knights,warriors and sins, electro net lets me counter all of them, why?, my biggest issue with maras:

leap to me, I kb , stealth after kb, re open on me, if stun on cd = gg

BUT NOW, leap to me, i electro net+kb = 8 seconds of pain i can dishout , Pyro dps output has been increased greatly , good chance i can get a kill if they have defensive on cd. Also if they pop predation and move to me, elctro net ticks for more, afaik PTS server data it can tick upwards of 2k( every second)

Vs Knights/Juggs

Leap to me, i kb, get in force push range, leap to me again, if stun on cd = gg

But now net denies leap again i have a 8 second window to kill yay \o/

Vs sins,

Open from stleath if i kb, speed back to me lowslash set up burst = gg(if stun on cd)

Now, same tactic, net also denies speed AND combat stealthing, 8 second window, AWW YEAH

I *********** love bioware right now.

ALSO all of this is theory crafting bros, so im not sure how its going actually be like when its out, But i am excite, im going all merc all the time from now.

Edited by darthnish

First couple of weeks, when all the PvPers are getting to 55, the lowbie bracket will be horrible. But once they've all moved on, it's gonna be the people who weren't 50 before the expansion who will be left in the lowbie brackets. Life goes on.

And are you seriously gonna stop PvPing because an MMO introduced new tiers of gear with the release of an expansion? Have you ever played an MMO before?

First couple of weeks, when all the PvPers are getting to 55, the lowbie bracket will be horrible. But once they've all moved on, it's gonna be the people who weren't 50 before the expansion who will be left in the lowbie brackets. Life goes on.

And are you seriously gonna stop PvPing because an MMO introduced new tiers of gear with the release of an expansion? Have you ever played an MMO before?

I sure as hell wont be pvping to 55 questing is so much faster

im putting you on follow **** PVE

As long as you spacebar np p.s play snivy more c:

Fair enough, but you might feel like popping in once in a while, if only just to play around with your new toys.

I think theres only new PvP gear at 55? unless im mistaken

Edited by Frobington

New Abilities kick in at lvl 51. I assume thats what was meant ;)

Well looking at the new Assault skill tree I might step into PvP every now and then while questing if anybody thinks Vanguards are OP now wait till 2.0 lmfao

Edited by Frobington

Well looking at the new Assault skill tree I might step into PvP every now and then while questing if anybody thinks Vanguards are OP now wait till 2.0 lmfao

dude 2.0 wanted me to dust of my vanguard too, im like holy **** i need to micro Shoulder cannon andi can fire it whilecced GIMMIE

dude 2.0 wanted me to dust of my vanguard too, im like holy **** i need to micro Shoulder cannon andi can fire it whilecced GIMMIE

Spec I will be running in 2.0 v

http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator/vanguard/237/?build=003200300000000000000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000003200322221002100230023002120010&ver=20

Love the changes to High Friction Bolts lol!

Edited by Frobington