Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reason people leave early on PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Reason people leave early on PVP

TUXs
02.01.2013 , 12:36 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
Is this the year of thread necromancy or something?
Apparently huh?! Wow...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

wetslampigduex
02.01.2013 , 12:38 PM | #52
how many hours you think it took him to find this... almost a full year old

Capt_Beers
02.01.2013 , 01:00 PM | #53
Forum Protip: If you're looking on page 15 to find a thread to post in, stop it.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

LarryRow
02.01.2013 , 01:03 PM | #54
No, guys, it's because the Same. Five. Topics. have been started again and again, so many times, that when you come to the forums and search for it, you are as likely to find one from a year ago as a day ago.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

DarthOvertone
02.01.2013 , 01:05 PM | #55
I see...NECRO'D people!

BTW, Dakota Fanning is getting nekkid in her new movie...for whatever that's worth. lol
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

SlimsPicken
02.01.2013 , 01:06 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
Forum Protip: If you're looking on page 15 to find a thread to post in, stop it.
Page 1-15 are filled up with Smash, PUGs ruining wzs, premades ruining WZs, nerf assassins, etc.

you would have to dig back 100s of pages to find this thread.

I almost admire his tenacity to dig that deep.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Neoforcer
02.01.2013 , 01:13 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Fazaani View Post
Well i say it as complicated as this:

Quitters suck!

Theres nothing more in it... ofc some are less experienced than others. Quitting can be explaned many ways and as their points have logic in them, they are still not valid enough.
Holy necromanceing batman

at any rate it not the fault of the person leaving a warzone that makes you loose a warzone it the one that say when the que system give you 5 people with 12k hp and your the only one of 3 that has 19k hp geared toon. And the other team isa a premade of all geared people. IT not the fact people hate to loose. Pople hate to waste game time becasue swtor que puts you with 7 12k hp just leveled toons.

DarthBloodloss
02.01.2013 , 07:39 PM | #58
****, its friday and im almost off work. I dont care if this is a necro, I need to get in my last posts of the week!

Real reasons people leave WZs:
1) Your team had 6 people guarding the left door in voidstar yet a bomb is planted with 6:55 left in round one
2) The other team scores a goal in the first 30 seconds in huttball
3) The first round of hypergates results in 175-84
4) Civil war starts with the other team 3-capping you, or close to it in the first minute of the game

If you only have 2 hours to play, and need 4 wins for the weekly, and you are solo queueing, sometimes quitting is what you need to do to ensure you get the daily before RL beckons.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

Opossumist
02.01.2013 , 08:08 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by drudgee View Post
I am one of the people that will leave a loosing PVP match. I am 63 valor, have all my Champion dps and tanking gear. The only thing that will benefit me is Battlemaster gear. I have already bought what Battlemaster gear I can get. The ONLY way for me to get Battlemaster bags is to complete my daily and weekly quests. I don't need anymore commendations. There is currently no incentive for me to stay in a loosing PVP match.

So until they DO make it worth my while to stay, I will continue to leave a loosing PVP match.

If they start penalizing me for leaving early with no chance to get Battlemaster bags, I am done with the game.

I am tired of the constant bugs and no REAL customer service. I am sure they are also tired of my constant complaining.
I'll give you a better reason, I'm not going to spend my play time being farmed in a PUG WZ. That isn't fun, there's no honor, nor valor, nor any cause here to fight for, I play this game for fun. If I'm not having fun then heck with it, I'll spend my dollar and time elsewhwere.
I don't mind losing, or a desperate WZ, but why should my avatar have to stick around and be shot like a fish in a barrel, or be penalized if i don't?
Space...is this an outer space game of some kind?

Royox
02.01.2013 , 08:42 PM | #60
Was reading till I saw "Full Champion" and I was like "woa woa woa Doc what year are we???"