Please Help!!

Scarbar

I am a Jedi Counsler and am trying to train for the advanced class. I am at level 11 and have gone to my jedi trainer who says she cannot help me - I was told i need to pick up a request first - Please tell me where I go - provide as much detail as possible

Go back to Republic Fleet!!!

When you enter the space station there, once you come up the lift from where you came in for the first time, there is a quest giver that gives you quest that tells you to go to the trainer that let's you choose advanced class, which is also in the main space station of republic fleet.

If you are coming to the Fleet from Coruscant, you may be entering from a different location than Tython. I don't remember.

I'd suggest going to all the areas on the Fleet and make sure you've picked up all of the quests there and do them, just in case there are any others you missed. (You don't have to do the PvP one though).

I think there are like 3 or 4 quests available on the Fleet when you first arrive. One of them is for your Advance Class.

Once you pick it up, you'll be able to pick and Advance Class at the trainer. The quest will direct you to the trainer on the Fleet.

I can't rightly recall precisely (and I can't get in-game at the moment due to a toasted video card), but on the Republic Fleet there are three elevators located at the cardinal points - The elevator you want is the East elevator (leads to the Tython and Ord Mantell shuttles). In the intersection (east is the elevator, west is the cantina hub, north is the combat training area, south is the crew skill training area), there will be 4 NPC's, two on each side. The right two NPCs are for Smugglers and Troopers, the left hand side has the two Jedi misison NPCs (if you are facing away from the elevator and toward the cantina hub).

I believe that the NPC's name is Master Ostar-Gal.