When is f2p, and will it be with the next big patch?

Balbosa

F2P is most likely coming with the next patch (1.5) which is currently on the PTS. Considering they've been aiming at 6 week schedule, 1.5 should be out next Tuesday. However, it isn't *certain* that F2P will come with 1.5, just an assumption since it's on the PTS, they could hold it back if they feel it needs more work. The only date they gave for F2P was November.

If Bioware did'nt say when yet, it's because they don't know when yet, or if they do, they don't want us to know. Yet.

Making a thread asking when is as useless as asking a mountain to move aside for you to pass.

Unless you think you can move mountains...

If it isn't buggy, I'll eat my socks.

It's a question of how buggy.

I'm saying that the amount of bugs that came with 1.2 and 1.3 was acceptable but 1.4 was completely ridiculous. I hope Bioware's learnt their lesson about rushing things.

SOON™ Likely with 1.5 though seeing as they are testing it with 1.5 on the PTS

Not like f2p is even going to be a decent option at 50 if you actually like to play the game, but 1-49 its not bad.

Im looking forward to the cartel shop more than anything, get me some Boxes of random delight.

SOON™ Likely with 1.5 though seeing as they are testing it with 1.5 on the PTS

Not like f2p is even going to be a decent option at 50 if you actually like to play the game, but 1-49 its not bad.

Im looking forward to the cartel shop more than anything, get me some Boxes of random delight.

I'm going to sell anything valuable from my Cartel Packs for millions of credits - I'll never have to craft for the GTN again!

I'm going to sell anything valuable from my Cartel Packs for millions of credits - I'll never have to craft for the GTN again!

I am going to be using them! And possibly selling duplicates to buy other stuff! But then again I do dailies on 4 50s for money rather than crafting.

I'm saying that the amount of bugs that came with 1.2 and 1.3 was acceptable but 1.4 was completely ridiculous. I hope Bioware's learnt their lesson about rushing things.

Precisely. Software releases will inevitably have bugs so it's not a question of if but how many and how severe are they.

IF you go by the dates on the list of patch's looks like roughly every three (3) months we got a major patch, i.e. 1.2 then 3 months later 1.3 then 3 months later 1.4, remember I said roughly so anywhere from 80 days to 90 days there has been a patch.