Friend lists still not working properly?

Screaming_Ziva

I mainly play imperial but I found someone on the republic side to craft a might hilt 26 for me. I added him to my friends list (on the republic side) a week ago and I haven't seen him on since. Yesterday he gave me the names of 3 of his alts and I put those on my friends list as well. I was online today when he said he would be on and my friends list said none of his characters were on. All of a sudden, I see him go shooting past me on a speeder. I whispered him and we made the trade and my friends list still showed 0 people online. I thought this was fixed a while ago?

Hmm seems like a bad week Friends List all around. This is the first I heard of this issue for this game. Yet, maybe that is why I was unable to get a Friend added to my list in SWTOR the other day?

Anyways...

The other day EA's Origin merged with BattleLog for BF3 and we got a reduction in the amount of Friends we could have in our Friends List. Many of us had to remove Friends just to log in and play that game. I personally had to remove 42 Friends from my list. Was a bit depressing to remove Friends from our List just to play the game. What really upset me was that we were asking for an increase in the Limit and we got a Decrease.

So to me this week seems to be bad new for Friends List.

Nope.

Been broke for months and months. I've put in tickets, talked to CS on here, nothing. My friends list will have the people who are actually on (but not listed as on) grayed out but with all their information regarding where they are. Incredibly annoying.

Yeah I put in tickets when this first showed up, AGES ago, and was told that it's a known bug. Which apparently means they're fine with it.

Yeah I put in tickets when this first showed up, AGES ago, and was told that it's a known bug. Which apparently means they're fine with it.

Problem is, it impacts how sociable you can be. More sociability = higher retention rates in MMOs. It's in their best interest to iron out bugs like this that present a barrier to us being able to contact other people.

• 1 month later...