The ROCK in Star Wars?

Hardwear

So I was reading this article "Dwayne Johnson: Savior of film franchises" and in it they discuss Dwayne Johnson's consistent theme of breathing new life into stale franchises.

In the interview as they run through a list of franchises Johnson more than once drops hints about his love for Star Wars and suggests an interest in being in the new movies saying that..

"STAR WARS: "That could happen. I only say that because of my love for the mythology of 'Star Wars.' ... Boba Fett could work. But it can't be the Boba Fett as we know. We can't hide my magic (gestures to his face). This is magic, my friend (laughs). There's got to be a cross between a Sith and a Jedi. What is that? Don't know what that is yet. We've got to create it."

So what do you think?

I couldn't really see the Rock as a Force weilder, but what do you think about a bounty hunter or military figure?

Edited by Hardwear

Oh, G-d, please no...

Not that I have anything against him, but I will have lost all faith in the future of Star Wars films if he stars in one of them.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Anyways...

Hey there OP. We already have a good convo about that HERE. Please feel free to add your post.

That said... That is the third interview where he has mentioned his interest in being in these films. He wants it BAD. I would love to see what they could come up with for him.

Edited by TheBBP

Hey there OP. We already have a good convo about that HERE. Please feel free to add your post.

That said... That is the third interview where he has mentioned his interest in being in these films. He wants it BAD. I would love to see what they could come up with for him.

Ahh ok thanx.

I had no idea Rocky had an interest in being in Star Wars, but I guess I should have known.

I'll head over and give it a look. :)