satele shan companion

elvigeo

i cant be the only one disappointed that she's not a companion in game.. as this whole thing start with revan and bastila .. in kotor 1.. class game love it but its where the got the idea for the mmo .. and to have satele as there descend is cool but she should have all ways being a companion.. as most people would have played kotor who play this.. the ones that didn't more than likely play it from this to get a better understanding of the story.. so why did the not make satele a companion in game as the have made darth marr one with tfe.. really think she should off being a companion.. as i remember the first time i played this.. and remember saying to my self .. its class the way the have a descend of bastila in game and hope she is a companion.. but big let down that she was not :(

maybe she is joining in this next chapter, but i wanted her to make it like it was on SoR, participating in the final battle, not as a companion, but as an npc that helps, by the way i loved that battle, should be more of that. Everyone being a companion gets a little boring after sometime. But if the hundreds of companions we can get now in KotFE leads to some kind of final showdown with valkorion in the same way it did with revan, it can contunue like this and let her join us. xD Edited by petergohan

• 1 year later...
The whoooooole reason i started with consular was because of how dope Satele is in the cinematic trailers. That was such a disappoint for her never to included as a companion. I even suffered aaaall the way through that abysmal class story thinking she'd be temporary at least. Lol. Get on this Bioware. PLEASE.

The whoooooole reason i started with consular was because of how dope Satele is in the cinematic trailers. That was such a disappoint for her never to included as a companion. I even suffered aaaall the way through that abysmal class story thinking she'd be temporary at least. Lol. Get on this Bioware. PLEASE.

If you have checked out the consular class companion list you would have known she was not a companion. So saying you suffered all the way through this class (which by the way i thought was awesome and I have 2 of this class) was your fault for not taking the time to research the companion nor what this class was about.

casirabit, my post was intended for Bioware and was written to a jesting tune. It wasn't however written for your pointed commentary. Although I'm glad you enjoyed the consular questline, simply stating as much would have been more than enough for this thread. Unless you work for Bioware or are in some way are personally relevant to Satele Shan being a companion I really don't see your reasoning behind quoting my post and pointing out that Satele was never a companion. Good day to you. Edited by MingusPho

casirabit, my post was intended for Bioware and was written to a jesting tune. It wasn't however written for your pointed commentary. Although I'm glad you enjoyed the consular questline, simply stating as much would have been more than enough for this thread. Unless you work for Bioware or are in some way are personally relevant to Satele Shan being a companion I really don't see your reasoning behind quoting my post and pointing out that Satele was never a companion. Good day to you.

You are a bit rude, aren't you. First if you wanted only Bioware to see it then you should have sent them an email.

Second, you are on a public forum so whether or not your liked her comment is something you need to deal with.

Third, she is correct in her comment. You made a comment the only reason you did the consular quest line was to get Satele as a companion, when it was never stated she would be a companion when the game launch. Her comment was on topic as well, just something you didn't like.

Now good day to you.

You are a bit rude, aren't you. First if you wanted only Bioware to see it then you should have sent them an email.

Second, you are on a public forum so whether or not your liked her comment is something you need to deal with.

Third, she is correct in her comment. You made a comment the only reason you did the consular quest line was to get Satele as a companion, when it was never stated she would be a companion when the game launch. Her comment was on topic as well, just something you didn't like.

Now good day to you.

Yeah, so now we're all out of control here. My original commentary added to the thread. I'm really getting tired of people going after a person's post. If you have something to say, then just say it. I'm quoting your post so that you know I'm talking to you.

And just to be clear, I don't expect ONLY bioware to look at my post. All commentary is welcome. I understand that much going into a public forum. My point is there is no need to quote me if you have a relevant point to make. And there is no need to assume someone is being ignorant for not looking up a list of companions before choosing a class. Of course I did LOL. Is it too much to hope for Bioware to provide a nice surprise to players in the form of a temporary companion at least?

People don't always post all of the information in a thread. My original post was just a general comment from a personal perspective, not aimed at any ONE person. When you quote what I say and assume I'm stupid or ignorant and start blaming me for stuff, I take it kind of personal as I'm sure anyone would.

There's a way to point out something in a post without quoting what was said and throwing blame.. For instance if you thought I didn't know that you could look up the companions prior to playing, couldn't you have just asked that, instead of a snarky pointed response? Or couldn't you just post the information? You can't really call my response rude as it was a response TO a rude comment.

I'm not here to offend anyone, but if you attack me I will retaliate. I enjoy being a part of the community and participating in the conversation. I never set out to make rude hostile remarks, but again, if you attack me expect it in return.

Edited by MingusPho

Yeah, so now we're all out of control here. My original commentary added to the thread. I'm really getting tired of people going after a person's post. If you have something to say, then just say it. I'm quoting your post so that you know I'm talking to you.

And just to be clear, I don't expect ONLY bioware to look at my post. All commentary is welcome. I understand that much going into a public forum. My point is there is no need to quote me if you have a relevant point to make. And there is no need to assume someone is being ignorant for not looking up a list of companions before choosing a class. Of course I did LOL. Is it too much to hope for Bioware to provide a nice surprise to players in the form of a temporary companion at least?

People don't always post all of the information in a thread. My original post was just a general comment from a personal perspective, not aimed at any ONE person. When you quote what I say and assume I'm stupid or ignorant and start blaming me for stuff, I take it kind of personal as I'm sure anyone would.

There's a way to point out something in a post without quoting what was said and throwing blame.. For instance if you thought I didn't know that you could look up the companions prior to playing, couldn't you have just asked that, instead of a snarky pointed response? Or couldn't you just post the information? You can't really call my response rude as it was a response TO a rude comment.

I'm not here to offend anyone, but if you attack me I will retaliate. I enjoy being a part of the community and participating in the conversation. I never set out to make rude hostile remarks, but again, if you attack me expect it in return.

From your post it was it seemed like you were fussing and complaining that you didn't get a companion you assumed you were supposed to get (I even suffered aaaall the way through that abysmal class ) so the comment she made was if you had checked you would have known that she was not a companion. That was not rude it was informing you of a fact that you could have taken the time to check instead of making the comment "I suffered" that made it sound like you didn't get what you wanted so now you are going to complain.

From your post it was it seemed like you were fussing and complaining that you didn't get a companion you assumed you were supposed to get (I even suffered aaaall the way through that abysmal class ) so the comment she made was if you had checked you would have known that she was not a companion. That was not rude it was informing you of a fact that you could have taken the time to check instead of making the comment "I suffered" that made it sound like you didn't get what you wanted so now you are going to complain.

I can see that now. Thanks for pointing that out in all honesty. I would like to apologize to the community for hijacking the original post. My intent was not for things to go sideways. Let this be a lesson to all to carefully word our posts going forward :)

I can see that now. Thanks for pointing that out in all honesty. I would like to apologize to the community for hijacking the original post. My intent was not for things to go sideways. Let this be a lesson to all to carefully word our posts going forward :)

I need to apologize, I didn't mean to come across rude but it sounded to me you were complaining about not getting a companion you thought should be there.

Now as far as getting her later maybe, we gotten a ton of them lately since the last two expansions.