MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

Roastmouse

Myself, Valar, Thrash, Zimas, Mathis, Coral, Fuge and Funky are repub on Bastion.

I have a lvl 50 shadow full Augmented WH and 3 piece Elite WH.

Ppl that i play with on mdn are more then welcome to come join us. I have a guild and we plan on making a rank team.

Bibz roll on repub bro :)

Population is amazing. Insta pops 24/7 both lowbie and 50+

I'd like to join you guys :) character is Oddworld on pub side

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao.

The only decent pvper was Tinkle.

What the **** did you just *********** say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *********** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re *********** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *********** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *********** dead, kiddo.

Sorry to bump a dead thread. I just couldn't resist.

What the **** did you just *********** say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *********** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re *********** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *********** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you gosh darn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *********** dead, kiddo.

Sorry to bump a dead thread. I just couldn't resist.

love you scits

Awww do you miss me ?

Mosus you would love this server imagine all the people you could troll instead of the same people over and over again

jumpsuit and mosus please insert troll comments underneath

I wasn't trolling you, just highlighting something I found amusing. No need to be cut.

And scits. Lolwut.

I wasn't trolling you, just highlighting something I found amusing. No need to be cut.

lol awwwww poor mosus thinks im cut that i dont wanna play with him anymore how sweet.

Gotta love this server forum mosus and his friends watch it 24/7 to disagree with someone

go back peddle into a fire trap lol

lol awwwww poor mosus thinks im cut that i dont wanna play with him anymore how sweet.

Gotta love this server forum mosus and his friends watch it 24/7 to disagree with someone

go back peddle into a fire trap lol

I'm not cut, I just found it amusing that you told Obiray off and then went and did it yourself. Good Job Zimmo.

• 3 weeks later...
I can't be bothered rolling another pub toon, its so boring.

If anyone has rolled IMPS on Bastion give my level 49 assassin 'Tranquility' a whisper and we'll slay yanks.

I've rolled a Repub Sentinel (Focus build lololol) on Bastion and linked up with <The Elite> there. Toon's name is "Eliteduelist."

It's actually fun leveling again since all the planets have a lot of people to level with. Can't say much about the PvP since I'm not 50 yet, but the lowbie Imps are terribad. I've gotten to Valor 21 so far and I've only lost (2) warzone matches so far.

My only concern about this server is that we're not really on during "their" primetime, so this may mean it will be hard to face their top players.

Edited by iheartnyc

I've rolled a Repub Sentinel (Focus build lololol) on Bastion and linked up with <The Elite> there. Toon's name is "Eliteduelist."

It's actually fun leveling again since all the planets have a lot of people to level with. Can't say much about the PvP since I'm not 50 yet, but the lowbie Imps are terribad. I've gotten to Valor 21 so far and I've only lost (2) warzone matches so far.

My only concern about this server is that we're not really on during "their" primetime, so this may mean it will be hard to face their top players.

Yeah i hit 50 and realised that the lag plays a huge factor when playing ranked and intense 50s pvp. So ill be staying on APAC unless i hit the utmost of boredom.

Yeah i hit 50 and realised that the lag plays a huge factor when playing ranked and intense 50s pvp. So ill be staying on APAC unless i hit the utmost of boredom.

I think ppl overstate the ping issue unless you have general intenet issues. The ping is consistently 185-220 on the bastion and i find it playable.

In fact we played our first ranked games last night against Hey I am MVP which is a 3500 rated team. They are the best rated team in all of the NA Servers as they roll on both Bastion and Prophecy of 5.

We were competitive in all our games despite the ping disadvantage and these guys absolutely curb stomp everyone like Midian used to curb stomp every guild not named Core back in the days.

Tried rolling a melee DPS on bastion and the amount of times I missed an interrupt and watched an animation of a move I never actually used was too frustrating. I am in inner city Brisbane and get 300+ ms

yea 300+ ms is terrible...anything over 250 and you start feeling the lag, 300+ is unplayable I agree.

I get that lag is a big factor in competitive E-sport, but in my honest opinion, SWTOR has never been and will never be a competitive enough game where "reasonable" levels of lag will make a "huge" difference. I get about 154 ping (which is actually better than what I got on the APAC servers, where I had 180ish), and most of the guys I talk to from <The Elite> get around 170-200.

On POT5 (which is East Coast) I had ping of around 225, so West Coast server was easy choice for me. Haven't tried a European server but then I don't want to play with a bunch of Europeans :p

And let's be honest...we all managed to play the game just fine on Swiftsure or whatever origin server we came from before APAC servers, so not sure why all of a sudden the game is "unplayable" anywhere other than APAC :)

unplayable isnt the problem... giving up on what youve already done and settling for a worse playing experience for a better game experience

its quite simply ****.

ps lag adds false cooldowns which adds rage, which adds stress, which demotivates playing, therefore most people who try to reoll give up before lvl 20... also leads to the darkside

Edited by Jumpchan

Correct me if im wrong but,

Isnt the prime aussie time like 3 or 4am in the morning on those servers? If not that exact time pretty close to it. And if that is the case, the only good time for pvp on those servers would be in the middle of the day or early morning when most APAC people are at work.

So, using the above information that would make the population worse than MD.

So now your on a server with high latency, high population during the day and a virtual ghost town durning the middle of the night when its your primetime.

How is that better?

Correct me if im wrong but,

Isnt the prime aussie time like 3 or 4am in the morning on those servers? If not that exact time pretty close to it. And if that is the case, the only good time for pvp on those servers would be in the middle of the day or early morning when most APAC people are at work.

So, using the above information that would make the population worse than MD.

So now your on a server with high latency, high population during the day and a virtual ghost town durning the middle of the night when its your primetime.

How is that better?

I suggest you actually play on The Harbinger during Aussie peak hours insted of just making stuff up.

I play on Harbinger after work, and it's the complete opposite of Ghost Town. Always multiple instances of fleet, planets, always get warzone and HM FP pop. True it's better to play during their peak for more consistant echelon of players, but I can do that on the weekends.

Since the start of 1.7 - when I get home and go to Ilum, there has been up to 16 instances running. And this is during Aussie peak time.