Any end game raiding? And or Guilds doing it

Zhenghyii

Pub Side? Come check out Souls Of Fate.

We have raiding for all types of players.

Because of the number of members and alts we have we are raiding almost every night.Check the link in my signature and send me an in game mail to Drivan or Maya'Rae.

We have cleared everything but the new ops in Hard Mode and some ops in Nightmare mode.

We can help you get your last 5 levels and gear too.

If you are republic side and looking for 16man progression, <Contraband Inc> is about 2 recruits away from being able to return to 16man raiding full time.

We look for attitude and skill before gear, if you are a good fit with our personalities and a good player, you can catch up in gear quickly.

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Welcome back Zhenghyii, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly guild and have people on daily on the Republic side. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies and/or Flashpoints as well as a number of people that are leveling their first toons and others leveling alts. We also run Operations 4 nights a week without strict attendance requirements if you are interested. We are not a hardcore raiding guild but we do work on Hardmode Operations.

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info and apply!