Thana Vesh as a companion

lowflyingmeat

I was incredibly disappointed that she didn't become a companion. Playing my SW as a schemer instead of her brand of sociopathic killer, sure, I found her attitude to be obnoxious and also incredibly shortsighted. As a previous poster pointed out, the fact that a lot of Sith seem to be that way is one of the reasons the Empire hasn't already won. I hate that I get light side points for sparing people. Preserving a potential asset that I can manipulate later isn't light side, it's just smart.

I chose all the flirt options with Thana and the fact that she was playing hard to get just made it better. She really did seem like she was starting to warm up at the end, you know, after I'd saved her life three or four times. I feel like there was a whole crapload of potential there for me as a SW especially. I imagined my character practically salivating at the chance to be a manipulative ******* and play Thana and Jaesa against each other; the fireworks would have been legendary.

I feel like there was a whole crapload of potential there for me as a SW especially. I imagined my character practically salivating at the chance to be a manipulative ******* and play Thana and Jaesa against each other; the fireworks would have been legendary.

As a sith warrior...

If you have Jasea out as your active companion and you choose not to kill Thana, you get negative affection points from Jasea.

She frankly makes the dark side look bad. She's all about killing and mayhem. No subtletly, no class, no thinking beyond the moment's killing. Just violence, murder and destruction. It's just bad and one-dimensional.

Do you mean more one-dimensional than Xalek? :rolleyes:

If players opted for the darkside-option, devs could make her return as a cyborg. We all know how difficult Sith are to kill..

Edited by Karkais

As a sith warrior...

If you have Jasea out as your active companion and you choose not to kill Thana, you get negative affection points from Jasea.

I don't mean affection gain or loss, I mean like making her my apprentice, too. Then, I could pretend to favor one while in the company of the other. They would hate each other, and it would be awesome.

Sith Apprentice Naked Jell-o Wrestling. GO!

I don't mean affection gain or loss, I mean like making her my apprentice, too. Then, I could pretend to favor one while in the company of the other. They would hate each other, and it would be awesome.

Sith Apprentice Naked Jell-o Wrestling. GO!

Aside from the rather crude joke, you actually kind of hit on a good point. One thing Thana could serve as, is a focusing point for Jaesa's rage. Force Jaesa to compete for and hold her position as your apprentice. Showing favor to one where the other can see it, preferably via eavesdropping, would be a great motivator.

Do you mean more one-dimensional than Xalek? :rolleyes:

If players opted for the darkside-option, devs could make her return as a cyborg. We all know how difficult Sith are to kill..

Xalek makes me rage. He isn't really one-dimensional, but I would prefer that if he was a proper apprentice. His concern for his family was downright dis-heartening. I was looking forward to having him as my apprentice for the whole game, then he comes to me and says, "Can I go take time out from training, weakening myself, so I can do something for someone who is already dead, that I won't benefit from in any way?" I wanted to cry. I felt very hurt and betrayed.

I killed her. But one of the most hillarious lines comes when you're talking with her (she's on a holocall) and the colonel (or general).

"Thana, the Emperor's on the other line, I really must take this."

Edited by Tahapenes

I liked her at the start but eventually it got so frustrating with shrug-off of the flirting options. By the end she was just to stubborn and annoying for me. She died. Straight after hundreds of escaping civilians. I lost 364 affection points with Jaesa, man that sucked so bad :(

Throughout the quest line her master, Lord whatshisname, kept telling her that we needed to work together. He also praised your character on how good of a job you are doing and that she could learn from us. I play a Chiss AI, so being a non-force user, Lord whatshisname would tell her to go and learn for me.

That is how I can see her being a non-force users companion.

Tho I killed her, Sith are hard to kill and she could have been found in the rubble and put in a kotio tank to heal, then sent by her Master to learn from me, learn control.

/signed