Whiners will whine...

aleiro

I have been reading all the posts from "Battlemasters" all over this forum...saying oh godamn Bioware why do they give so much valor now, I had to waste all my time farming and blah blah blah. The funny thing is, before this patch came, the same people were whining that there is no PvP on Ilum, world pvp is a joke, and demanded more rewards from doing open world pvp. So they changed the objectives, now we have to fight to gain daily quest credits, and even more we get more valor for doing it. So now the same people that was whining about no open world pvp, want it rolled back because they don't want other ppl to get to the rank of battlemaster as fast. You "suffered" to get to that rank doing warzones, now we can do the same in open world pvp, but god forbid that I can get to Battlemaster rank and get my gear and have the chance to kick your ***, because then you will whine and cry and say that it is too easy to get battlemmaster gear and that you want easy pvp kills to grief and whatnot...

Now everybody will have battlemaster gear soon and PvP will be truly balanced and maybe just maybe you will have to think to win pvp battles, because gear is no longer an issue. And this is balanced, all of you "hardcore" pvp'rs that whine about balance all the time, now it will be truly balanced, so stop whining about people getting battlemaster gear faster. Whine about the craptastic framerate in Ilum, whine about ability lag in warzones, whine about expertise being a completely **** stat, but dont cry about other people getting gear as fast because it will make it harder for you "pro" pvprs to kill and grief. Now player skill comes into play even more since we all have the same ability to kill the enemy. God forbid you will have a hard earned victory in pvp and actually have fun in the process.

Thank you, Good-bye

Edited by aleiro

Now everybody will have battlemaster gear soon and PvP will be truly balanced

Excuse me? Empire perspective much? Isn't that thick brain of yours able to understand there are two sides to this story?

Edited by Tokosteef

Enjoy all those Huttball games, against other Empire players. You won't see many Republic players!

How was it any different before? I saw tons of messages talking about huttball games for empire against the same faction. That's not a problem of the new patch.

Excuse me? Empire perspective much? Isn't that thick brain of yours able to understand there are two sides to this story?

Actually I'm a republic player, and our side was vastly outnumbered yesterday. I still got tons of valor.

They already noticed that Ilum was a problem yesterday, so they will correct their wrongs, but all those people saying that we need a rollback are nuts. They asked for open world pvp rewards. Both sides did. Bioware gave us the open world pvp rewards. They just need to fix it so they can't spawn camp us, and so that the amount of ppl in ilum can be balanced for both factions. Maybe by instacing ilum or by bolstering the side with lower population. But rolling back world valor gain is not an option. Hell we wanted this...

Blind fanbois will be blind.

Enjoy your game when the masses figure out what a scam it is in terms of PvP, and jump ship.

This would be true, except that a tiny minority of most MMOs actually plays or gives a **** about PvP.

I think PvP is great. Fascinating. It's why I'm here. But that's not what TOR is really about, when it comes down to brass tacks; it's here to ensnare us noisy forum-yakking PvP-playing tiny minority folks.

If every PvPer left the game, and no PvPers ever actually bought a sub, BioWare would still make scads of money. 95% of MMO players couldn't be arsed to queue up if the dailies gave a full level's worth of XP per turnin.